HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
:laugh:

In that case, my little, innocent redheaded self is safe for another day! *whew*

:laugh:

In that case, my little, innocent redheaded self is safe for another day! *whew*

Heh... So far, Blade Dancer, you seem to be immune to the madness and soul-draining hunger that is the hallmark of the rest of your exotic and deadly species. For now... :170:

Don't just stand there and take it, Kenori! You've got this - strike back! :shakefist

Ya can't let redheads push you around - if you do they start thinking they own the place. Just look at what happened to all those poor snakes in Ireland!

But...they hurt so good <3

Wait, what?

Just kidding, I was holding my breath the entire time. I hate it when someone breathes in my face, and I'm sure most everyone else does to, so I held my breath for like a minute while a bunch of people got different shots. The last one must have looked weird, cuz I was all red-faced.

I think I blame you for dirtying my mind. :shakefist

Girl, you aint seen nothing yet :D

Max has something of a love/hate thing for redheads. :D

"Bomb" her "diggity?"

"Henshin" her "Justice?"

"Ken" her "ori?"

"Download" her "podcast?"

"Watch" her "TV Show?"
:169:

Yeah you lost me after the first one :/

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Oh man, I once liked a girl who was a redhead, she was nice but a little crazy.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Heh... So far, Blade Dancer, you seem to be immune to the madness and soul-draining hunger that is the hallmark of the rest of your exotic and deadly species. For now... :170:

I once had an redheaded guy in his mid to late 30s walk up to me at the YWAM in San Francisco and tell me in all seriousness to be ready for the time when redheads take over the world. Then he walked off.

She was completely random.

By that definition, I'm crazy, too. :loltongue:

SQUIRREL!

Status
Not open for further replies.