Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
lol It is. It's the Ten no Tou.

ah, I didnt catch that. It was lagging a lot in spots in my end during the ep so I missed a few things.

I beg to differ, Go Onger is the best, Next is Boukenger.

Tensou sentai is the worst dude.

Everyone's opinion is different. Glad you liked those shows. But its kinda rough to say that this show is the worst after just one episode.

Yeah, the ep was dripping with card gimmicks. They probably have a card for taking a ****, tying their laces, and walking. :laugh:

That's sort of what I am afraid of with this show. Magiranger did the same with their spells having to be dialed into their phones. But, it wasnt as blatantly used as it is here.

Some kind of Beast mode
I would so lol at that.

Arata: Crap! -clutches stomach-
Goseigers: ?
Arata: Uh...I'll be right back.
Goseigers: :eyebrow:
Arata: -runs behinds tree- -slides in a card-
Henshin Device: TAKING ****
Arata: why do these things have to be so loud?. . .
Goseigers: :sly:
Hyde: ARATA?!
Arata: -pops out of tree- Um, hey...:sweat:

:rofl:

ah, I didnt catch that. It was lagging a lot in spots in my end during the ep so I missed a few things.

Everyone's opinion is different. Glad you liked those shows. But its kinda rough to say that this show is the worst after just one episode.

That's sort of what I am afraid of with this show. Magiranger did the same with their spells having to be dialed into their phones. But, it wasnt as blatantly used as it is here.

im not hating it. with gosei yellow there i will still watch it.
yeah, i respect other people's opinion. this show is just not my preference.
my bad for saying its the worst.

I'm inside you...
I thought I saw Nazca. Lol, it sorta looks like him, by design I mean.

Some kind of Beast mode

I'm afraid of that too, but I realize when a sentai starts out with something, it'll die down soon enough.

Like with Shinkenger all the brush using went down greatly, they used to have calligraphy practice in the beginning, and Takeru summoning his horse went away till the end of the series.

Kamen Rider Meta
-Hmm....well, I didn't hate it so that's a good start but it looks like I'm having that problem when I was coming out of Go-Onger after Gekiranger or Boukenger after Magiranger. I'm spoiled by the fact that I was engrossed in Shinkenger from episode 1 and already was into the characters. Goseiger's first episode...well, I'm just not feeling it immediately is all. Maybe it's cause I'm coming out of the series with three-way duels and fancy swordplay.

-I'll definitely say that I'm glad Alata (yes, that's his name :p) isn't a "wimp" like everybody thought he was and was pretty cool even if he seems rather similar to Fire-1. I mean, he actually tried to do a Rider Punch. Well, I'll get used to the others.

-Oh god, Alata and Eri and them looking at each other with those "love-love" eyes. Looks like we've got a typical anime case of childhood friends...except it's a toku. Seriously, they were holding hands while running away from the monster.

-Jeez, Hyde is so alone. Like he never does anything with anybody since he doesn't have a Seaick partner of his own.

-Did Aguri ever stop googling his eyes? It looks like him and Alata are going to have the Rider relationship W and Accel don't have. As in, one day, he's going to punch him in the face and not resolve anything. :p

Yellow Goseiger is the only reason I will watch the show.

Me Too:thumbs: Part of reason I watch Shinkenger is for ShinkenPink while other members are cool too, but so far I don't see it in Goseiger more like want dump series and hope next year do better or maybe get better soon.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I havent been following the rumors so I dont know if this was said, but Im guessing the inevitable 6th ranger will maybe pair up with GoseiBlue.

I. Love. Lamp.
I really want to like Goseiger. I know Michiko Yokote is capable of giving us great stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.