優しさの大人少女
I am also a YamaNade fan as well.

i'm also YamaNade fan too. got to love the music effects for "Beauty" theme will make Suna-chan's nosebleed!
:p

i have another idea.

the character Adam Blade can stealing the style of Decade's Fury Form's Final Attack Ride. so he can Rider Kick better at him badass! :buttrock:

Whoa chrono what's that anime called, with the cool eyes?

It's Kara no Kyoukai. It's one of the newest Type Moon animes which was the basis of the characters in Shingetsutan/Lunar Legend Tsukihime. The character there is Shiki Ryougi, Shiki Nanaya's (of Tsukihime) archetype in terms of abilities and skills who possesed the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that allows it's user to see death lines, thus if cut... The person or living thing is DEAD in just a few seconds. Watch episode 1 of Kara no Kyoukai on either Anilinkz dot com or watchanimeon dot com and you will see it. She is also Arcueid Brunestud's archetype at the same time because of her prowess and awesome jump abilities and a lot more.

Normal Mode Shiki Tohno/Nanaya:
images

MEoDP Mode + Satsujinki/殺人鬼 Mode:
44409.jpg

(DAMN! This is a better look of Shiki, he's so awesome in this and makes him a badass!)

Here's Shiki Ryougi in,
NORMAL FORM:
Ryougi_Shiki_wallpaper_by_Killswig.jpg

and her MEoDP mode you saw a while ago,
Ryougi_magan.jpg

Here are the two:
Nanaya_and_Ryougi_by_EmiyaShiki.png

(WARNING! Don't engage any of these two or even both in battle within close quarters, otherwise... You will die by their skill in handling the blades)

Just give Decade a taste of his own medicine.............

As much as I hate this Rider, I'd use Diend. Diend supposidely has every KAMEN RIDE card that Decade has (with the exception of the secondary Riders, which only Diend posses).

Basically, to beat Decade.......do this

Decade - "Kaito, just what exactly could you possibly do?"

Diend - "This........"

*Diend pulls out a KAMEN RIDE card face down and inserts it into the DienDriver*

DienDriver - KAMEN RAIDO: DECADE!!!!

*Diend shoots with the DienDriver and summons another Kamen Rider Decade*

Decade - What? Hey Kaito

*Diend-summoned Decade pulls out a Final Attack Ride card and inserts into the DecaDriver*

DecaDriver - FINAL ATTACK RAIDO: D-D-D-DECADE!!

You know what happens :thumbs:

As for this... I thank you. :thumbs:

Edit:
OOORRR....
Send all Servants from the Magi Grail Wars or Fate Stay Night no Sekai to beat Decade to pulp.

Excalibur + Unlimited Blade Works+Gae Bolg=WIN!

Last edited:
Cobra Unit reject
Here are some more:

1. Summon the MGM lion and make him pounce Decade.
2. Summon Darna (the 2009 version), and make her punish Decade in mid-air with her Atomic MegaPunch, making him plummet down the ground.
3. Summon VOLTES V!!! (cue Voltes V opening music)

Cobra Unit reject
1. Get an ADF-01 Falken; use its tactical laser beam to shoot Decade. Never misses.
2. Summon Danny Phantom and have him vacuum Decade to his Ghost Thermos.

I'd send WoWP's Alex Russo (Selena Gomez) to finish him off. remember, she IS mischief.

Let's see how Decade Fury will handle her...

Or I can send iCarly's Sam Puckett in SEED mode. He can't handle that once he hurts Carly Shay, Decade Fury better run.

He'll snap their necks regardless. :)

Cobra Unit reject
Get Jarmen Kell (the sniper guy from C&C Generals) and make him hit Decade with an AP bullet.