Just wondering what you all think of the W belt design ?.. Like Hate?.. ect...

Personally I think its a bit silly because of its size ... its a great big giant W... Think in this case it would look some what better, to me at least were it smaller ...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
There'S too much detailing on it for no reason. I think it doesn't look like a W enough :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It doesn't really seem to fit with the suit either.

Some kind of Beast mode
The gimmick and execution is great. But it does look overly complicated. I'm used to it though.

My belts talk.
I like the idea of using memory sticks to transform, but the driver itself lacks some cool stuff. It would of been awesome if Shotaro's side had something detectivy going on with it. And Philip's side had...something Philipy. Eh, hard to explain, but that's my thoughts.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It is isn't it? It looks way more complicated than it really is. MAkes for a crummy toy too if you ask me.

Den-o and Decade now those were some sweet belts!

Just wondering what you all think of the W belt design ?.. Like Hate?.. ect...

Personally I think its a bit silly because of its size ... its a great big giant W... Think in this case it would look some what better, to me at least were it smaller ...

For me it's all about the show and who's wearing it. I'm such a big fan of Shoutaro and W that the belt is music to my ears, like my IXA buckle and Gatack buckle. :)

HEROW
They made those small circuit detailing stand-out too much, they could have made it a bit more sleak and streamlined at least. And yeah, it doesn't match the suit.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
There's no fricking memory holders!!!! :mad:

but other than that, it's awesome :)