Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ostrich clearly represents that Joust was an awesome game.
And the Warstar are Space Invaders... Then cleary the Goseigers are stand-ins for Burgertime.

But now that I look at it the Warstar may in fact be a reference to the old Namco game Galaxian, with insect based invaders.

HEROW
ShinkenBlue had the power of the water element. Japanese dragons represent the same element as ShinkenBlue. It's kind of a dead giveaway.

As for a lion and a ostrich. Let's look at their symbolism. The ostrich and lion were both featured as symbols of knights in the medieval era. The ostrich represents faith and comtemplation. While the lion represents bravery and courage. Those two animals are most likely representing GoseiKnight's attributes. Or the ostrich was thrown in there for no appearent reason what so ever. I'm only giving you my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Oooh, I like this take. :thumbs:

The ostrich is really giving me a Chocobo vibe. :laugh:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Can someone mention to me the names of the weapons of GoseiKnight?

HEROW
^ Here's some.

Releasing in May:

GoseiHeader Mystic Brothers Set
Price- 2,625 yen
Info- N/A

Releasing in June:

SHS 06 GoseiKnight:
Price- 840 yen
Info- 6th Goseiger

Knight Power KaihouKi (Release Device) LeonCellular
Price- 3,465 yen
Info- GoseiKnight's transformation device

GoseiHeader Series LeonRazer
Price- 3,990 yen
Info- N/A (though more than likely GoseiKnight's weapon)

I'm assuming that as with ShinkenGold, GoseiKnight's robo/mecha will technically be part of the third wave of release, in July.

Toku Romantic
It wouldn't surprise me for Goseiger to end up with almost as many senshi as Magi or Deka...the tone of the series seems ripe for that sort of thing.

As for the chocobo vibe - THEY SHOULD SUMMON THE OSTRICH WITH A GYHSAL GREEEN

Or, a character named GoseiGreen turns up and is then promplty eaten by ChocoboMecha.

Status
Not open for further replies.