Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna fly high....
I have a Black RX on the way thanks to her. I tried to get IXA as well, but by the time she got back to me, the price for it went up.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yep, she has Black and Black RX for me. She was able to snag me a Kabuto and TheBee too.

DSP

Lurker
I have a shitton of figures heading my way from her, those include all of the agito exclusives XD My other figuarts I ordered through HLJ and cstoys though, they've arrived but are at my home in london :C which I won't be going back until easter....or next week if things work out.

As for nonfiguart business I just spent 6 hours playing bioshock 2 with my friends, I saw we I played they watched but damn it was awesome, the big daddy is so BADASS, man the amount of times a splicer got all up in my face and I just bitchslapped them down with my drill, I think I love this game.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I've only played the first BioShock, but I haven't touched my 360 in 6 months or so, heh.

DSP

Lurker
I hadn't touched my xbox in ages prior to this month, I started off with the first bioshock actually to get me back into the roll of things and beat that last week, been playing dead rising as of late and then bioshock 2 (collectors edition mind, I wanted the art book so bad) came in today and I've loved every second of it, shame I didn't get to play until like 7:30pm cos I was sick in the morning but it was well worth the wait.

I hadn't touched my xbox in ages prior to this month, I started off with the first bioshock actually to get me back into the roll of things and beat that last week, been playing dead rising as of late and then bioshock 2 (collectors edition mind, I wanted the art book so bad) came in today and I've loved every second of it, shame I didn't get to play until like 7:30pm cos I was sick in the morning but it was well worth the wait.

I only play some Ninja Gaiden 2 yesterday after a long ass time...master mode...trying to beat that. last game i played on my xbox 360 that was new was Brutal Legend...love that game

I play my PS3 and Wii more...right now I'm re-re-re playing Metal Gear Solid 4

Twitter - @MisturYellow
how much was your kabuto, when I asked her. she said 3,500

Mine was actually 3,600 yen, but Kabuto is getting yet another re-release soon.

i know, but she says that is not only her. she also has a bunch of people working with her

lets go with "they"

Yeah, it's YokattaWeb they're good people, but I deal with EX directly so she's the contact. :coolshades:

Mine was actually 3,600 yen, but Kabuto is getting yet another re-release soon.

Yeah, it's YokattaWeb they're good people, but I deal with EX directly so she's the contact. :coolshades:

well someone here at HJU is selling his Kabuto, I'm doing business with him.

and yeah they are. but I like to give credit to all and not only her. its a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.