Status
Not open for further replies.
About these new forms: Double, well, pretty much I'm likin it. The white part looks good. Only thing, I hope they do not make each form [I mean LunaTrigger, etc etc] like that, it would be a mess IMO.

Accel/Trial, on the other hand, it's not convincin me now. Of course, Accel first form, too, I wasnt likin it too much, it's my opinion it looks better in live action, so this could be the same. What I fear the most, though, is he transformin in a trial bike. I hope it doesnt happen.

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread...

Anyway... umm correct me if I'm dead stupid.. But isn't that DekaYellow in episode 21?

Correct. Her name is Kinoshita Ayumi [木下 あゆ美] anyway.

Correct. Her name is Kinoshita Ayumi [木下 あゆ美] anyway.

Oh crap. And I was here banging my head trying to remember who that hottie is....

Umm... My thoughts on Accel Trial... It looks good actually... Considering the "cop" motif going around him, and yes I know it's been said a few times, but the color scheme is G3esque.

But still, I... I don't like him being (or turning into) a bike... It's like FFR gone mad.

HEROW
Motif as G3. As Narutaki says "Mecha Kuuga".

Yes that is true.

SIC Hero Saga Project G1 does explain that they created the G-series in pursuit to having their own "Number 4":

G1 Suit
[hide]
G2a.jpg
G2b.jpg
G1b.jpg
G1a.jpg
[/hide]

But the AI was too strong and the user has gone rogue. Don't remember what happened to him after that. :laugh:

Correction on why the user has gone rogue though c/o Midori Ken.

I found a scan that you don't have.

[HIDE]
herosaga040.jpg
[/HIDE]

Based on that epic picture alone, I would guess that the G1 system was possessed by Hydrozoa Lord (Hydrozoa Tegula). You can see the monstrous left arm without the gauntlet.

G3-X and G4 were the ones where the AI was too strong.

And it probably ended like all things do: with a shining rider kick.

Ore, Sanjou!
Motif as G3. As Narutaki says "Mecha Kuuga".

it's just a shared color scheme. Accel Trial's motif is Motocross bike/racer

I'm liking the look of the blue accel better than the red.

as for Terui, i think i'll save my views on him when his back story becomes much clearer. though i think after ep 20, he isn't such a douche like i thought he would be

he's not that much of a jerk, he's just out for revenge against a dopant with a "W" memory

Last edited:
HEROW
it's just a shared color scheme. Accel Trial's motif is Motocross bike/racer

Hmmm... That is a possibility... I'll give the motocross idea a chance since the lights in the motocross starting/finish line does have it horizontally-aligned, whereas in drag-racing, it is vertical.

Kamen Rider Meta
Geez. DekaYellow, AbaRed. The years weren't kind if they had to turn to drugs after their fights were over.

(I'm going to lol if I see MagiShine because I'll make a joke about how the family life wasn't for him :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.