Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
I don't think he'll turn into a bike period, what with the complete lack of any wheels or bike parts on his body.

For God's sake, the form has nothing to do with bikes! Everything from the Trial memory's name and logo to the fact that there's a STOPLIGHT ON THE BELT NOW says "drag racing".

It still has bike parts on its legs, and as far as we can see, the bike attachments in his back are the ones that are gone, unless they are now just lower. And again, in drag-racing, there is still something called drag-bikes. So let us not conclude until we get more details shall we?

I suspect Accel Trial may be some sort of "speed-based" form that standard Accel can shift into. Perhaps comparable to how Kabuto Riders were strength-based in Masked form and then speed-based after casting off into Rider form.

This was my thought. Speed shift with no bike form whatsoever. He's missing the back harness that would contain his front wheel.

Note, the LED lights are technically in the wrong order for drag racing. It should go yellow, green, red. But I'm not sure they care about the theme that much.

I don't think he'll turn into a bike period, what with the complete lack of any wheels or bike parts on his body.

For God's sake, the form has nothing to do with bikes! Everything from the Trial memory's name and logo to the fact that there's a STOPLIGHT ON THE BELT NOW says "drag racing".
Uh, it's as Musashi said. It's drag-bike racing.

Now it really makes sense. Good job to whoever figured this out.

Actually, if the armor of Accel DOES come off when shifting from normal to Trial... could the Armor pieces actually combine together into a bike?

Just an idea...

Nice post!!
That's an interesting thought. I don't think you'd have enough mass or all of the pieces you need... also, if Accel Trial is a speed-boost form, he may be as fast as Accel Bike form without having to transform.

Matrix of Leadership
Motocross? Huh?

mk5581banBandaiKRWTrialMemory3200Ma.jpg

The 'T' icon is a stop chute for drag racing.

nprp_03.jpg

It's just a cop's color scheme.

Thats sweet

Maybe he'll have roller blades that pop out from under his feet......really bitchin roller blades? :sweat:

Accel new form looks like borrowing abilities from Faiz Accel form and Signalman of Carranger.

HEROW
Uh, it's as Musashi said. It's drag-bike racing.

Now it really makes sense. Good job to whoever figured this out.

Yeah, MrMonk was the first guy who figured it out first, I just put the pieces together with the name and the lights.

Actually, if the armor of Accel DOES come off when shifting from normal to Trial... could the Armor pieces actually combine together into a bike?

Just an idea...

As Lynxara said, the parts aren't really enough to make a new bike since one of the wheels is still attached to Trial Accel I think (in his legs). The spare parts are probably enough to make a unicycle though, :laugh: but I guess we need to wait for more scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.