Continuing the Creddie legacy
Now that all of the Eldran series have appeared in SRW, I'm hoping that this increases the chances for the rest of the Brave series to make it to SRW. I would like to see all Braves and Eldrans together in one SRW game just like in Brave Saga: Shinsou Astaria but then that would leave very little or no room for other super robots.

Yeah me too, but minus the non brave ones.

I have all three Brave Saga games. The third one, for me, is the best. It has all the Braves and Eldrans plus Votoms, Dougram, Galient, Gorg, Granzort and Samurai Troopers. The only bad side is that it's for the GBA meaning it's not as graphically impressive as the PS Brave Sagas.

There's Shinseiki Yuusha Taisen for the PS2 but it's not as good as the Brave Saga series. It only has Might Gaine, J-Decker, Dagwon, GaoGaiGar and Raijin-Oh. It also has its own original Brave series, Ryoushi Chouyaku Rayserver, which for some reason, doesn't have "Yuusha" in its name.

There's a 3rd Brave Saga game? didn't know that. is there a rom for it?

Brave Saga: Shinsou Astaria plays like an RPG. There's dungeon exploring, random encounters and treasure. You can equip items which can unlock some attacks or give you extra skills (healing, status restore, shields, etc.). When a battle is initiated, it shifts to a first-person view of the enemies, kinda like the older Dragon Quest games.

The ability to combine is presented as an option, only if the partner robot/vehicle is available in your party and if you're at the required level. Final attacks function like FFVII's limit breaks.

Nice post!!
This is the sound of my jaw hitting the floor.

That's so weird, I need to score a copy...

I've managed to get the copy of SRW Z I dl-ed to work. :thumbs:

I'll try to check out Rand's route first.

Nice post!!
If you do Rand's route first, you get screwed out of most of the storyline.

Most of the story stuff happens on Setsuko's route.

I'd advise Setsuko first, Rand second. There's a lot of jokes and such on Rand's route that'll be funnier then. :thumbs:

Rand's robot is fun but once he upgrades he's just GaoGaiGar and they don't do anything with the idea that it's a repair/resupply unit. I was disappoint.

^ I think you're right.

I got through 5 stages yesterday, and it was kinda slow paced, i'm getting the feel of the game though. The intermission menu was quite the sight, and was easier to navigate.

i'll check out setsuko's route after another 5 stages, if rand's gets me bored again, ill skip him and get to setsuko.

btw are they the only originals in the game or they get partners? like in alpha 2 and 3?

Nice post!!
They're the only originals, but both of them get more elaborate storylines than the alpha 2/3 originals really could. Setsuko and Rand's routes are more different, especially on a second cycle (which opens the secret pathsplit).

Passing Through Delicious Void
If you do Rand's route first, you get screwed out of most of the storyline.

Most of the story stuff happens on Setsuko's route.

I'd advise Setsuko first, Rand second. There's a lot of jokes and such on Rand's route that'll be funnier then. :thumbs:

Rand's robot is fun but once he upgrades he's just GaoGaiGar and they don't do anything with the idea that it's a repair/resupply unit. I was disappoint.

No wonder I missed most of the story. And I do not blame you for being so disappoint.
(note: I just got here and registered, peeps. SUP!)

In Justice, We Trust!
I did Rand's route first, it's not like i can read Japanese anyway I just usually skip through the dialogue. :redface2: