Toku Romantic
To be honest, what would be great for the sequel would be to show how they've all moved on in their lives - where they are now, etc. Kinda like the ending to Digimon 02 I guess. Genta runs an international chain of sushi restaurants, Mako is now a cat lady, Ryu has become a hermit living alone with a statue of Takeru which he talks to ala Helga in Hey Arnold, Kotoha becomes a street walker, Chiaki is in jail, and Takeru and Kaoru struggle with the nature of their relationship....

Oh, and Jii and Tanba become SHINKENWHITE AND SHINKENBLACK GUYS ITS GONNA HAPPEN THEYRE GONNA SURPRISE US

Also - THE RETURN OF SHINKENBROWN!

And for the sake of the active board 'feminist' I'm sure we can all expect a healthy dosage of all the big bad boys in the sequel slapping the women and putting them in their place.

Because, y'know, that's what Shinkenger is REALLY about.

Last edited:
Diaxiann, you and me both thought the same thing when musashi asked how the Shiba family line would carry on... xD

God, I'm perverted. :(

Well, there is Return of Shinkenger coming this year. Maybe it'll go into it somewhat? Apparently the DVD focuses on showing what everyone does after the show ends before they get back together to fight a Gedoushuu.

(I hope Kaoru is in it! Two Shinken Reds = too good!)

Yeah, i'm looking forward to that Special Act showing what everyone is doing after the finale

I dunno why but I have a feeling that if Kaoru returns, she may stay behind at the mansion:-?

HEROW
I was thinking the exact same thing aswell and I also came up with that as a conclusion. Plus Takeru could train his "sibling" to become the next Lord/ShinkenRed aswell.

Plus Kaoru said historically if there is nobody to inheret the throne then one would be adopted so who's to say it hasn't been done before many years ago.

Hahaha yeah. So I'm guessing all that sacredness of the Shiba bloodline was thrown-out the window.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
At some level the Shiba line was there to save the world from Doukoku. So now that he's dead, it doesn't really matter if the bloodline stays "pure." Kaoru did what she had to do in order to defeat him.

Though I'm sure the Gedoshu aren't gone for good, by any means. I mean, we still have semi-canonical teamups to do!! :loltongue:

HEROW
^ So I guess bye-bye to the Sealing Character as well? Or is it only applicable to Doukoku? :sly: Weird...

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Oh, and Jii and Tanba become SHINKENWHITE AND SHINKENBLACK GUYS ITS GONNA HAPPEN THEYRE GONNA SURPRISE US

Nope, that shinkensilver/white "leaked" pic was totally fan-made. Just like the
supposed W upgrade pic that had a face on the front. People like to do this on purpose to mindfuck the fandom. Even the Goseiger leaks were fake this year until the scans showed up. (The Shinkenger white-paper leaks were legit tho)