Heya Keith, if you Google "Absolute Justice megaupload.com", you'll find some multi-part MU links on various message boards. Hope that helps. :)

Super Moderator
I torrented it, it was really good.

I dont know the guy they got to play Hawkman, but I loved him...out of costume. All this episode really did for me was reaffirm that costumes should NOT be allowed in a live action show if they arent updated...That costume was creepy looking.

But yeah, the episode wasn't half bad. SUPARman's costume was dumb ass hell, though it was good to see Amanda Waller. I didnt expect that.

Have we gotten any inclination of Cadmus yet? I liked the nods to Checkmate.

I could tell they were struggling with his wings but the fact that they were even trying them at all was pretty damn cool. It's part of the same thing I appreciate in tokusatsu. Instead of hand-wringing over wether or not it looks "realistic" it's all about getting the shot. Wether it's CG or ducktape, get the damn shot.

I just really f'n glad it wasn't case of oh here's the new kid in town his name is Kent Nelson and you tell he's Doctor Fate because he has a gold and blue hoodie. Dr.Fate looked like Dr. goddamn Fate.

I hope it's a sign of things to come and that show stops apologizing for being inspired by comicbook source.

Heya Keith, if you Google "Absolute Justice megaupload.com", you'll find some multi-part MU links on various message boards. Hope that helps. :)

Just as a tip, if you know the episode number of the show you want, you can usually find it through Google using: smallville s09e11 site:megaupload.com or something like that.

Words words words
This was the only episode Smallville I'd ever seen (I only got into comics a few months ago and my roommate watched all 8.5 seasons last semester and didn't like it. Still don't know why he watched so much of it if he didn't like it...), and I really only watched it because I wanted to see Micheal Shanks outside of Stargate. I thought it was pretty good though. Aside from Hawkman's costume the live-action JSA costumes didn't look half bad. I'd keep watching from this point holding out hope that we'd see a live-action Alan Scott, but I'm guessing the fact that Geoff Johns wrote this episode means that it's the only good one there will ever be. I'd probably watch a show about this JSA, since I could tell that the rest of the regular Smallville stuff was trying pretty hard not to look comic-booky but they were true to the JSA's comic-bookness.