Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
See? Prom is only for people who THINK they're all that and KNOW they're all that. There's never a place for the nice guys.

That's why I hate parties of any kind. =D

--

On a side note, my feet hurt from practicing a dance! But I'm almost done with the first half, and the second half is practically a repeat until near the end! I'm almost done! =D

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Remember that happy place we discussed? You might want to go there for a while >.>

happy place... happy place... happy place...

So I need to get everyone's opinion on these two things:
1) Do any of you think that it's worth going to prom? I mean, I think it's just a waste money renting a tux for one night, the limo, etc.

2) What did you do to help you in discovering what you wanted to major in college?

I went to prom with one of my best friends, and we had a lot of fun. Didn't dance, but spent most of the time out in the lobby playing blackjack at the tables they had set up there. :p Too bad it wasn't real money, I would have been $500 up by the end of the night. :laugh:

And I didn't have a one night stand with him, either.

If you want to go, do it! Go with some friends if you don't want to go with a date. If you don't really care, then don't worry about it. Don't go because people tell you to, go if you want. It also depends on what kinds of activities happen at your prom.

As for college, I didn't declare a major until my junior year. Meant I ended up taking all the classes for my major in the last two years, but at least I didn't waste a whole lot of money changing my major every semester or so.

Oh, it's a huge waste of money. But ya gotta bite the bullet once in a while for special occasions. And everything is turned into a popularity contest in high school. Our school abolished the king and queen thing, and wadda ya know, less drama!

I don't remember if my school had a prom king and queen... But I was a band geek, so I didn't really care one way or the other. I was also friendly with all the "popular" kids without really being all that popular myself. It was loads easier. :laugh:

Do what I did when I was single; use it to stock up on cheap ass candy the day after!

I always do that! Same thing with the day after Christmas, Easter and Halloween. :loltongue:

PARTY HARD
Angsty prom stuff aside, I'm working on a Kamen Rider music video. If it succeeds, it'll be my first ever full-song music video. I was hoping people could help out...since...I don't think anyone on HJU EVER look at the HJU Facebook...

The last project I wanted to try didn't get a chance to even make it on my computer because no one participated...

Bandito Shake Cometh
See? Prom is only for people who THINK they're all that and KNOW they're all that. There's never a place for the nice guys.
Nah. I went and i'm neither factually or in my opinion all that.

I don't remember if my school had a prom king and queen... But I was a band geek, so I didn't really care one way or the other. I was also friendly with all the "popular" kids without really being all that popular myself.
I was generally friends with everyone as well, which I guess did make school events easier. My class actually tried to bring king and queen back... the principal immediately refused.

I wanna fly high....
But don't YOU rebel and look down on people who date and get married?

Dating, I'm down for (as I am somewhat of a whore). Serious relationships and marriage make me cringe.

I'm a nice guy, and I went. And really, you'll go to some kind of social function sometime in your life. It's how people develop social skills and keep from becoming serial killers.

Heroes are forever
Woah, proms over here don't include dancing at all, they're more like just some elegant party. Hell, I went to my prom with sunglasses and fingerless gloves.
Well, it wasn't a High School prom, but I doubt there exists a High School prom around here :laugh:

EDIT: No King or Queen either, they don't like that popularity contest over here either. Here's one good thing of our schools! One of few!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
The only thing I remember about prom is hearing for the next month about who did what with who, who got drunk and did what, etc. 3 girls in my class ended up pregnant from that night. I am glad I stayed home.

I just finished working a double shift today. since morning all the way till now...and I work tomorrow...HOORAY more figuarts

--

On a side note, my feet hurt from practicing a dance! But I'm almost done with the first half, and the second half is practically a repeat until near the end! I'm almost done! =D

is this place full of nerds?.....wait...I don't need an answer....I'm one too

seriously? you don't like to party? am I the only nerd that parties and gets girls? I don't get it. how is it hard?

how can you hate parties. I love them, they are fun.

I'm a nice guy and I went to prom...I had a blast. meh...sorry if I offended anyone.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
My prom was more of a fancy dinner with a side of dancing. Then me and my friends spent the night up at my place. It was nice. The principal distributed cigars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.