In Justice, We Trust!
Drake's theme song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhQEllnHwE&feature=related[/ame]

Princess of Equesteria
Yami SeiryuuBrace:

A metallic ebony dragon coiled around the dark ranger’s left arm. Each Yami SeiryuuBrace the gemstone setting in each bares the respectful color gem of the dark ranger.

Yami SeiryuuBlaster:

Each ranger is equipped with a hand held blaster attached to a hoister around their baring the respectful color of each ranger.

**Note**
Any personal weapon can be created by the user, but please run it by me first to see it is acceptable.

Dracenturion

mechanicaldragon1.jpg

The Dracenturion are mechanical dragon(s) forged from Windorian technology and infused with a small portion of Ryagon’s power. Unlike their original counterparts they are more savage and will consume its partner if they do not have the necessary strength to command them. The main skeleton is a metallic ebony, its muscle a mixture of purple and crimson red, while it razor sharp claws and horns are a metallic gold.

Nova Dracenturion

chara_03.jpg

Whereas their counterparts require all six dragons combining together for its ultimate form, each Dracenturion latches on as an additional attachment to the Nova Dracenturion as armor. It is believed that the Nova Dracenturion channels not only to Ryagon’s power, but into the life energy of the Dracenturion partner. Its final attack is known as the Devil Battalion. The Devil Battalion is an onslaught of dark energy raining down from above after piercing its sword into the sky.

NPC

1191100398_blue-boy.jpg

Name: Takao
Alias: Robotaclese (robot-a-clese)
Race: Sobites
Abilities: Vast knowledge of alien science and technology - specializes in robotics.
Personality: A calculative forward figure who takes pride merging technology into the Hoshi Kariudo forces. His greatest achievement is the construction of the battle-ready android, Equaliser and the protective synthi-skin coating resembling that of the human Koji.
History: Born on the planet Sobek Prime, a small world almost completely covered by oceans with only a few small lands breaking the surface, Takao was a scientist who graduated from the Hall of Prestige Academy and hailed as the youngest graduate in the history of the school. He lived a life of luxury and happiness. Known for its cultural relations with the neighboring worlds, the Sobites were respected as traders, philosophers and above all else, men of peace. Unfortunately, this meant they were an excellent target for the Hoshi Kariudo, who swiftly conquered the planet.

Takao a member of a resistance force to repel the invaders, creating weapons which would soon be copied by their enemies. The war between the invaders and the resistance waged for several long months until, outnumbered and without allies, Takao had no choice but to forsake Sobek Prime and flee into space, but even this was in vain as he was captured by Ryagon.

Brainwashed and with his memories of his old life completely wiped, Takao served Ryagon as Chief of Robotics behind Dracenturion mecha.

@Matrix

The profile is much better. I will approve this once you've summarize how he got involved rather than a full explaination. Do that and you're in. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
so is that Yami stuff above mine then?

Oh, and for my weapon, can I have two swords that you can connect the hilt of them? Something like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmmSidDVXzk[/ame]

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Like a double blade sword? I do not see why not. And yes to your question too

Princess of Equesteria
That will be decided on a poll. At the moment going to go eat and play a video game. I shall be back later.

oh man Ryagon's villain side seem like it's gonna have lost of fun >__>

Princess of Equesteria
oh man Ryagon's villain side seem like it's gonna have lost of fun >__>

Is that a good thing or bad?:sweat:

I hope I'm doing the right thing.

Okay vote time people! The format is quite simpley really copy and past what's below down below to what you think would be good for the two sides.

Heroes:
[ ] Dragon Metamorphic

[ ] Ryu Metamorph

Villains:
[ ] Chaos Metamorphic

[ ] Chaos Metamorph

I'm...I'm sorry but that's all my mind can come up with. Will listen to suggestions though

Oh oops I mean lots not lost lot's of fun. I seem like the villain side has some formidable foes, I mean this Ancient evil , a dead Prince and this dark ranger. See lots of fun.

Matrix of Leadership
Heroes:
[ ] Dragon Metamorphic

[x ] Ryu Metamorph

Villains:
[ ] Chaos Metamorphic

[ x] Chaos Metamorph