What the heck? This is full of stupidity. However, I was interested in knowing what he ment by "put away", but it doesn't seem like that is going to be revealed. -_-

So how is it more weird for one to play with a toy than "collect" it & then wear it to a con or something? To me, they both look equally weird.

shinkenchange!starninger!
to all of them bashing me about playing with toys with the show is weird, well what i find weird is some people spending 1000 on toys just to display them and not play with them and collectioning dust is a waste of money, i meant they are called toys and not statues, you are surposed to play with them when it goes to kids and adults,

out of millions of people are you telling me no adult have ever played with a toy, come on now, even rynnosake(shinkenblue) was wearing a kids double driver. even on show your henshin thread they are showing adults playing with their toys, now why is that a bad thing?

all i wanted to do is bury the hatchet on this topic two pages ago. if you got a problem with me and with who i am, you should be ashamed of yourself and you shouldnt be on this thread. i never bashed anyone on this board so why are you bashing me?

Fighting For Justice
The person that mentioned playing with the toys stated that the OP would henshin along with the characters on TV, and use action figures to act out the scenes as they were watching them on the computer.

Now, I am all for henshining and stuff, but acting out stuff with action figures can be weird. Granted, I can't talk right now because my Rising IXA is banging Princess Leia, but oh well.

Also, did anyone ever think that the OP posted this for attention?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Ok Boukensilver dude. Calm down. Begging Middle End. Plot. Details. lets hear it.

my apologys, actually thats all i had to say.

that's it??? THAT'S IT???!! not explanation...what does "put me away" mean? do you have a job? is it your money or your parents money? do you have a life besides watching kamen rider and other shows on your computer? do you go out with friends? how old are you? do you help around the house?

all this will help clear up many doughs I and many have. and that is the reason why they are bashing you. you only posted that your parents threatening you to put you away.

explain.

shinkenchange!starninger!
that's it??? THAT'S IT???!! not explanation...what does "put me away" mean? do you have a job? is it your money or your parents money? do you have a life besides watching kamen rider and other shows on your computer? do you go out with friends? how old are you? do you help around the house?

all this will help clear up many doughs I and many have. and that is the reason why they are bashing you. you only posted that your parents threatening you to put you away.

explain.

ok, no i dont have a job, i paid the toy out of my bank account, no i dont have a life outside this house, i dont have friends i cant make friends(personal health problem), im 26 years old, i do help around the house, of course i have no girlfriend since i was 17.

my parents want to put me away to get help to stop draining money out of my account, anyway if i was working it would be a diferrent story but i cant find anything at the moment.

ok, no i dont have a job, i paid the toy out of my bank account, no i dont have a life outside this house, i dont have friends i cant make friends(personal health problem), im 26 years old, i do help around the house, of course i have no girlfriend since i was 17.

my parents want to put me away to get help to stop draining money out of my account, anyway if i was working it would be a diferrent story but i cant find anything at the moment.

thank you, this solves everything, if I were you, I would look for anything, better yet. I would get ripped and tanned. go to another state and get a job as a male stripper...like I do

besides that. now there is no need to bash on you. but why are your parents trying to stop you from buying toys? its your money.

yes...if you had a job, then they would not really care for it.
9 years without pus....a girlfriend..go out and party...go to bar...meet girls. well, now one last question...by putting you away you mean kicking you out of the house?

I hope everything goes out smoothly and hope you can find a job soon.