In Justice, We Trust!
man, i dont know how anyone can get through a season without buying a toy but it's really hard for me to resist although im trying to find another way without spending a fortune on this.

Simple, I just buy whatever I'm interested in...and really, role play weapons don't interest me that much...in fact the only Sentai toy I have is Enjinoh.

man, i dont know how anyone can get through a season without buying a toy but it's really hard for me to resist although im trying to find another way without spending a fortune on this.

As a mecha lover,i totally skipped Shinkenger mecha toyline,only buying Shodophone and Sushichanger.I see no difficulties in skipping seasons.

Partially due to the sudden output of rina goods that i had to skip mechas...

But the good thing about skipping season is that if the next series comes out to be super badass and that you had to get it,then it will be very helpful because you would have money saved up.

For me,because i didn't buy any mecha for Shinkenger,i had some money saved up and ordered Goseigreat off my local store immediately when the orders are open.

shinkenchange!starninger!
As a mecha lover,i totally skipped Shinkenger mecha toyline,only buying Shodophone and Sushichanger.I see no difficulties in skipping seasons.

Partially due to the sudden output of rina goods that i had to skip mechas...

But the good thing about skipping season is that if the next series comes out to be super badass and that you had to get it,then it will be very helpful because you would have money saved up.

For me,because i didn't buy any mecha for Shinkenger,i had some money saved up and ordered Goseigreat off my local store immediately when the orders are open.

i wish that was the case for me because i tried looking for work all over the place, it's just nothing is available and i dont want to lose my savings for toys, i dont even understand why i want toys so badly i mean all the times i watching pr from space to spd, i never had the urge to buy to them, it's just strange for that to happen all of a sudden.

For me,its that when i was young,i never got to buy toys,my parents wouldn't buy it for me and yeah i missed out tons of good toys that i could own like the Dragonzord,Time Force megazord...

But now after having my own "income",i can just buy them.Still,i had to control my buying,during the Go-Onger toyline,i bought the whole toyline and burn a big hole in my pocket.

At the start i still worry that i would burn another hole for Shinkenger but realized that actually if you just hold yourself back,it's possible to do so.

For most of the guys here,its fairly easy because most of you all had to import online and without a card,it's impossible to purchase,thus more able to control.For me,imagine seeing Shinken-Oh and all the toys on the shelf in front of your eyes,heck you can even take it down and look at it.It's very tempting but i still did it.

Some kind of Beast mode
I wanna know if that top poster (the very 1st pic posted) is for sale.

For the past to years I made my list too big, that's changing this year.

All I need are Posters, GoseiGreat, Tensouder, and SH figures. Oh and GoseiBlack Jacket, but that's not a toy.

あたりまえ
Not toys but...
2eozekj.jpg

2h7jptl.jpg

a31aaa.jpg

2dr8apj.jpg

53681h.jpg

9r2kuh.jpg

♥Saki-Hime♥
^ I want Yellow's jacket, Tensouder and those HDM figures...
Those are going to cost me a bomb though... :laugh:

now Nerd Emperor
I'm not sure which one to get... IF I decided to get a Goseiger jacket. Debating between Red and Black...
Leaning more towards Red though since I like the look of it better... and the issue of having "LanDick" on the back of Black's. :laugh:
Probably not a good idea to wear it around in public if in a Western country. :p

Geez, Lando Calrissian was such a LanDICK for betraying Han Solo in ESB...

:rimshot:

>_>

<_<