Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
At least now Ryu has learn his lesson not to attack people without knowing the details first.

Y'know, it is kind of refreshing to see a secondary Rider be confronted with the fact that his acting like a jerk was harmful, acknowledge this and then try to modify his behavior appropriately.

Most "Jerk Riders" in the same situation would just go, "Meh, whatever", walk off in that "I'm-Pissy-But-Still-Trying-To-Look-Cool" way and not change a bit.

So how are people liking all the motorcycle action we've been getting this season!

Some kind of Beast mode
So how are people liking all the motorcycle action we've been getting this season!

It's been great, and not much cgi. Well Sho's bike at least.

Accel's little gimmick, disappointments me because it is horrible cgi, and the idea obviously straight from decade.

Eye See You
I enjoyed #19. I like Ryu and it seems he is bringing a good storyline/past with him aswell with his dealings with that woman in the trenchcoat. I loved Accel's fight scene and the Bike thing is ok too but I could have done without it but whatever. I like Ryu's serious attitude and how he investigated everything on Shotaro & co. before entering the scene. I just wonder why the Engine Blade is so damn heavy lol.

Ore, Sanjou!
LOL don't say that. I'm hoping that episode 20 is the end of Accel's asshole-ness. I don't want another IXA (taking a lot of episodes to de-asshole) or Kaixa (perpetual asshole).

I don't know about Kusaka, but I know that Nago was unfortunately written with a black and white sense of justice, which lightened up after he met Otoya

Raxbait: Hip
Ah, so thats why they always press the buttons. It's to signal they are ready to henshin.

HEROW
Isn't most secondary Riders have few scenes for the opening¿

The problem with it was the little scene he had really focused on the CGI which is butt-ugly.

I feel Ryu will give more proof in the future of how big a di**head he is, even if he said "I wanna be a good Kamen Rider". I mean, he's the prototype of the esaltated cop, you know it'll happen.

And by the way, if I was Shotaro, after Ryu pushin me for an entire episode, I would literally kick his ass down Fuuto's main road. Back and forth. And back again for good measure.

Problem with Ryu being an a*shole all the way to the end of the series is that they will be limiting their team-up potential, I mean it would definitely be awkward if Accel and Double haven't settled their personal issues yet there will be scenes where Double is riding Accel in Bike Mode right? :sly: But yeah, Accel turning jerk is indeed a possibility still.

I just wonder why the Engine Blade is so damn heavy lol.

Probably to emphasise Accel's strength, since when henshined he's able to pull it out.

And I guess Shroud gave it to him first to make him anticipate getting his driver. Imagine getting an awesome weapon one day that is too heavy for you, then being told that you'll soon get a driver that'll let you henshin and lift it. You'll probably spend your nights dreaming of the day you get that driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.