Status
Not open for further replies.
A Secret Messenger ...
I'm the opposite. Can't do SHSSS at all. Then again, for some reason I didn't even like it when it was on...

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad is great fun if you look at it as a high school public access production. I guess you have to do that in order to stomach the quality.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad is great fun if you look at it as a high school public access production. I guess you have to do that in order to stomach the quality.

:laugh: It would be AWESOME if it was public access :laugh:

Is not impressed right now...
It's funny because SHSSS probably had the best footage quality between Gridman and US stuff out of all the Ameritokus.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It's funny because SHSSS probably had the best footage quality between Gridman and US stuff out of all the Ameritokus.

Its true that there wasn't much of a difference in footage quality most of the time. Though the 'cockpits' for the other three members of the gang decidedly looked cheaper than the Gridman stuff :laugh:

then again Gridman didn't give them any outdoor shots so maybe the fact it was all soundstage shots might have helped. The lighting was pretty peculiar most of the time.

Bandito Shake Cometh
When you have the lunch lady piloting one of the zord things in an episode, you KNOW it's quality.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
She did? AWESOME! :laugh:

I honestly couldn't watch more than a full episode of the stuff :p I mean I could, I just don't feel like it.

PARTY HARD
I helped make the greatest cupcake ever...

My sister and I replaced the eggs with avocado to make it a "vegan avocado cupcake" or something like that. Thing is, you don't taste the cupcake. And it was so good and moist, and I almost died with the whipped cream cheese frosting...

I grew up on SHSSS. Not necessarily the best US Toku in the world, but it was good enough to keep me interested.

*Looks at the thread title and sighs* I really don't need another reminder that Single Awareness Day's coming up. *laughs*

God loneliness sucks. :disappoin

It does suck, at times.

But then again, sometimes, having friends is better than having a girlfriend.

4 weeks and counting till that day comes up. It's practically the only day I have torn feelings about.

Status
Not open for further replies.