Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 18 was a great episode! & what a death! Too bad I was rooting for him to turn into a rider! But nowe we get axel ... sort of a mockery of the name kamen rider IMO...

shinkenchange!starninger!
from what i heard from dukemon's kamen rider doubles episode 19 description, that shotaro receives a letter that he has to cooparate with ryu on a case so i dont believe there are going to be any rivals between these two. although i think they are going to probably have their disagreements like genta and rynnosake from shinkenger, but i dont think they are going to hurt each other.

Aronbafon
Perhaps this friendship is based on the fact that neither knows the other is a Rider.

Like Nago and Wataru, as 'normal' persons they seemed like friends and as Riders they were enemies (The first part of the Kiva Series, where Nago HAD to defeat Kiva, yet were friendly and all with Wataru.)

So perhaps Ryu and Shotaro get along fine, but W and Accel might see each other as enemies in some way.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Perhaps this friendship is based on the fact that neither knows the other is a Rider.

Like Nago and Wataru, as 'normal' persons they seemed like friends and as Riders they were enemies (The first part of the Kiva Series, where Nago HAD to defeat Kiva, yet were friendly and all with Wataru.)

So perhaps Ryu and Shotaro get along fine, but W and Accel might see each other as enemies in some way.

maybe. it u're right, this could cause sth interesting but since it already happened in kiva, it could be boring as well. I just hope they add sth new other than this to the situlation.

hey hold on...that onore dikeiko avvy...didn't I make that? O_O
where did u get it? I only posted it on two places...

レイモン (雷蒙)
Imagine if Accel will ever fight against Double for some reasons.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I would imagine the two will fight at least a couple of times. It seems to be one of the main reasons they add a new Rider, at this point. :redface2:

Aronbafon
maybe. it u're right, this could cause sth interesting but since it already happened in kiva, it could be boring as well. I just hope they add sth new other than this to the situlation.

hey hold on...that onore dikeiko avvy...didn't I make that? O_O
where did u get it? I only posted it on two places...

I saw the avatar on pojo if I'm right, it's a while back, added it to my comp and when i were looking for a new avvy from my picture collection i stumbled over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.