Alright, who knows what Rider series that line is from? :p

Anyway. I'm aware a lot of you don't know me. A few more of you probably forgot me, but you can see my post count and my join date so you know I used to be here a lot.

I left years back because I was always finding myself in arguments with everyone over nearly ever decision I made, and it got kinda old. Kinda real old. I'm not the type to get a bunch of stupid attention by making a thread about leaving only to have everyone beg the person to stay, so I just sort of vanished. *shrugs*

I pretty much avoided this place until about a year ago when someone linked me here for a fansub. I forget which, but I noticed the Fansub forum was pretty stuffed with new releases and this was pretty much the best way I could keep up with new Toku releases. I kept visiting (particularly after I finally got broadband two months ago), so I figured since this place was still here and mostly with a lot of different people that the whole lurking thing was sort of stupid.

I wouldn't have made this, but I sensed that upon making new posts, I'd get a lot of people asking me what happened, why I left, etc...so I felt this was a better solution to thread-hijacking.

Who cares to catch me up on relevant changes?

Eye See You
ShesBack-1-1.jpg

nice to meet you, I'm too the same way, getting into arguments because I'm weird and retarded cause I like Den-O. besides that, I'm a cool guy who has an open mind. so what kind of arguments where they?

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Essentually if it isn't anything Kamen Rider or Super Sentai people don't give a ****. Ultraman Has been ignored since Mebius ended which pisses a large lump sum of us off. The creators of Ryukendo have had 2 series out and rumors keep going on about a 3rd. hopes are high.

nice to meet you, I'm too the same way, getting into arguments because I'm weird and retarded cause I like Den-O. besides that, I'm a cool guy who has an open mind. so what kind of arguments where they?

Age-old, inescapable "why aren't you watching this old series/its new so it sucks", "you should be watching things without subs" arguments. There were cool people here when I was around, but they didn't post nearly as frequently as I would have liked. Hopefully that's changed. Who knows?

I post a lot,

so back then people told you that? wow

now we got lots of different things

open minded people

hard core fans, mostly nostalgic.

people who put "but" in every series,

they are all nice people with different opinions.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Essentually if it isn't anything Kamen Rider or Super Sentai people don't give a ****. Ultraman Has been ignored since Mebius ended which pisses a large lump sum of us off. The creators of Ryukendo have had 2 series out and rumors keep going on about a 3rd. hopes are high.

Was this part really necessary?

Anyways, Welcome back. I dont really know you from back in the day, but nice to meet you.

Fighting For Justice
Eh, i'm new. Nice to meet you. Like the avatar, as Jason w/ gold power rocks.

And, I believe that the title to this thread is a line from the final episode of Kamen Rider Kabuto.