HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, B, you look so cute!! Your sister doesn't look too pleased with the world in general, though... :p

Yeah, B, you look so cute!! Your sister doesn't look too pleased with the world in general, though... :p

:anime: Why thank you. You were cute yourself. :thumbs: And yea, my sister still carries that look to this day.

Wow, B...you were a cute kid.

God, what happened to you? :rimshot:

:laugh: I think it was the turning into Ryder Strong thing.

And D, where are the baby pictures of you? :loltongue:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Oh, yeah, like I'd really paint that big of a bullseye on myself. I'd never hear the end of it. :loltongue:

But seriously, I have no idea. They're all probably crowded in some dark, dusty area of the house somewhere...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I wouldn't have been able to post one, except that my sister recently got married, and therefore has lots of pictures of herself as a kid on her computer because of their slideshow. And I happen to be in some of them. :p

This is me from Spring 1995, shortly before graduating from high school. (I was 19 going on 20 at the time.)

01Reduced.jpg

Yes, that's when I had a Tetsuo Kurata-style haircut and all! I was quite the Henshin Hero... :)

Last edited:
It stinks.
This is me from Spring 1995, shortly before graduating from high school. (I was 19 going on 20 at the time.)

01Reduced.jpg

Yes, that's when I had a Tetsuo Kurata-style haircut and all! I was quite the Henshin Hero... :)

You look quite nerdy, NO offences.

Status
Not open for further replies.