actually if you watched kuuga you'll notice it has quite a complex storyline.. nowhere near simple. esp when ultimate form went on a rampage and godai discovered his powers which he used to protect all smiles could very well be the power to destroy them all.

so was kenzaki, godai, takumi and shinji. hell, its been on since the showa era, they were all just normal everyday dudes who happened to be captured by evil guys and turned into superhumans. nothing new on that aspect

yeah...but is not time traveling complex...but I love it...tell u that

yeah...but they were badass before the belt. they were not pathetic normal like Ryotaro...the thing is with Kamen Rider is that no rider was that unlucky and weak before the belt...oh and a coward too...witch I like how at the end Ryotaro accepts to fight and wants to learn to fight and protect his sister and time.

Rider Dodge
funny parts where when they talked to each other and insulted each other, and what they did when they took over Ryotaro's body

W is funny...but is not HAHA! funny...its clever...it is that. I just hate that little girl...want her dead...soon.

exactly my point.. too much slapstick going on with den-o. w is funny if u comprehend the storyline and understand it. funny in a witty way isnt when people u watch on tv just insult each other and pummel each other. thats the 3 stooges. and that is slapstick.

as for akiko, i hated her before, but as the story went on her role started to fit in, she became involved with the story, not just "be there to be the annoying sidekick".

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
as for akiko, i hated her before, but as the story went on her role started to fit in, she became involved with the story, not just "be there to be the annoying sidekick".

I'm starting to notice that as well........I don't find myself having to facepalm whenever Akiko does something retarded in an episode anymore b/c some of the retarded things she has been doing recently aren't of pure annoyance

Rider Dodge
Yeah, because hitting someone with a shoe is so much more clever than hitting them with your fist. :rolleyes2:

actually the slipper hitting isnt what i meant. its the witty exchanges between the different characters, shotaro and kirihiko for example. its witty and funny how they wanna get in each other's throats but at the barbershop share goofy comments about how they love futo

exactly my point.. too much slapstick going on with den-o. w is funny if u comprehend the storyline and understand it. funny in a witty way isnt when people u watch on tv just insult each other and pummel each other. thats the 3 stooges. and that is slapstick.

like I said, I din't find Den-O's imagin fighting funny, I found the clever insults and the ryotaro's helpless to possetion and the crazy moments they get him into...lol

and for W, same way, clever comedy...is not HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!! funny...its funny as in new and smart comedy

Akiko does not help. she gets capture and W has to safe her...she might get less annoying...but heck...I still do hate her lines and comments...and its sad how the writers are trying to help her by making her help in some cases...but is nothing like "wow she did it" more like "the writers just want people to like her" and its not working....I hate her...in every episode...except for 14...it was a little less hate....just little...it went back up on 15, I loved when Shotaro hit her with her sandal...that brat...can't wait when they tell her that the Boss is dead...I will laugh at her tears muaahahahahaha

Rider Dodge
and for W, same way, clever comedy...is not HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!! funny...its funny as in new and smart comedy

^ = with regards to what ive said about watching a show not for the cleverly written storyline but for the "HAHAHAHA"s, i rest my case :p

Kamen Rider stories tend to get good and twisted around episode 25. with lots of plot twist. or twist that you knew but the other characters in the show don't know.

we all saw it coming...that phillip was family of the bad guys....but there is something else there....and we will get Skull around ep 20 or later...and a twist like any other rider...with ultimate form of that rider around 35...hopufully 2 like in Den-O where you get Climax form and Liner form...both were a win in my book

Nice post!!
Wait, what, why are you saying we're due to get Skull around ep 20? Right now it's looking like we might get Accel in the 19-20 arc, but...