Eye See You
So the freaky **** is slowly beginning to happen. The one epileptic guy who was floating in the air... that's what I'm talking about.

Eye See You
Seems the ever so hesitant Scully is finally seeing that 'The Truth is Out there'.

I think the actor who played her father was the Commander on Stargate SG1.

The myth arc episodes are pretty draining. in the later seasons I was enjoying the more comedic one shot stories in between them. Like the Cher loving elephant man that would drug and screw all the women in town. massive lols

Eye See You
Mulder leaving is not good. It's like when Depp left 21 Jump Street. The show is just not the same.

What were the names of both X-Files movies and when did they take place again?.

Eye See You
Catching up on season 2. Scully has been kidnapped by Duane Berry and the X-Files have been re-opened. I do hope they become partners again, I wasn't liking it when they weren't.

The X-Files is one of those shows I really wish I watched more of when it was still on TV. The few episodes I actually got to watch were really good, even if I can only really remember one of them.

Eye See You
Torrents my friend, torrents are ur friend.

Season 2 is kicking it up a notch and the supernatural stuff is finally being injected into the series which is something I thought season 1 lacked.

WHERE THE **** IS SCULLY?! Don't tell me she's been abducted.