Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
This thread is about Double........not Blade.

Do I have to put up a video of W's debut from All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker again to make you guys punished "for your sins being counted" by W?

優しさの大人少女
Has his name been given in text? I'm more inclined to say his name is Right.

you have a point Ryoutarou-san. while Raito gives as right while Hidari-kun is left.

@ Blade Dancer: great info. BD-san, you are the only Kamen Rider Blade fangirl in anything and reviews too.

@ musashi03: problem is Toei's too much demands not put Emperor Form in Basha Fever. so does Garren's and Leangle's King Forms. not even Gatack Hyper.

@ Reimon: thats because Joker is the main type of Gaia Memories. has the ability of unlimited potential. when Heat Joker can do flaming punches and Cyclone Joker can do gust kicks. Fang Memory has compatible of Joker Memory.

@ DeMize: i agreed. lol

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You mean Joker from Blade? :sly:

One being the black one while one being the albino one? Not to mention...
[HIDE]Kenzaki turning into one...[/HIDE]
:laugh:

I think he meant Double's FFR from the Decade/Double movie... :thumbs:

IIRC
[HIDE]It looks the same as Hajime's, according to the SIC Hero Saga.[/HIDE]

I always pictured it as the same, but blue instead of black and green... But that's just me. :p

...does no one remember the BOARD computer's password? O_O

I...don't, actually!

This thread is about Double........not Blade.

Do I have to put up a video of W's debut from All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker again to make you guys punished "for your sins being counted" by W?

:sweat:

Yeah, not entirely certain how we got back on the subject. It was probably musashi's and my fault. :laugh:

@ Blade Dancer: great info. BD-san, you are the only Kamen Rider Blade fangirl in anything and reviews too.

Heh, I think I'm the only Blade fangirl, period. :laugh:

@ Reimon: thats because Joker is the main type of Gaia Memories. has the ability of unlimited potential. when Heat Joker can do flaming punches and Cyclone Joker can do gust kicks. Fang Memory has compatible of Joker Memory.

Huh, I hadn't heard any reasoning behind Joker that way. I always wondered where the name came from, being the only one that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the type of Memory it is...

HEROW
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I could probably figure it out, but it might involve in-depth research. Philip could do it much more quickly. Though finding the keywords might be a bit tricky... :laugh:

優しさの大人少女
Huh, I hadn't heard any reasoning behind Joker that way. I always wondered where the name came from, being the only one that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the type of Memory it is...

in the near future, let's just ask Philip-kun why Gaia Memories where came from and especially Joker Memory? when? why? but, there are many meanings to Joker. even Cyclone reference to Kamen Rider Ichigo's and Nigo's bike and Joker has something to do reference from Blade character like Aikawa Hajime-san. but, Joker is also 'Zero' from the card too aka 'Fool'. i'm just saying here.

Rider Dodge
I could probably figure it out, but it might involve in-depth research. Philip could do it much more quickly. Though finding the keywords might be a bit tricky... :laugh:

Keywords: thread topic derailment :laugh:

in the near future, let's just ask Philip-kun why Gaia Memories where came from and especially Joker Memory? when? why? but, there are many meanings to Joker. even Cyclone reference to Kamen Rider Ichigo's and Nigo's bike and Joker has something to do reference from Blade character like Aikawa Hajime-san. but, Joker is also 'Zero' from the card too aka 'Fool'. i'm just saying here.

maybe the toei guys were all batman fans :laugh:

Peek a Boo!
The password in BOARD's computer is Double Joker.

@ Topic: Love the latest ep! Also, I can't wait how the battle between Nazca and W FangJoker would end up!

Status
Not open for further replies.