Owner of the "Queen" Memory
That's nice and all, but when your right to have an education is forbidden for having ''your hair touch your shoulders a little'' and ''passing the line'' or having a beard which automatically means you're a criminal and will damage the society in unimaginable ways and in a whole city, it's a stupid rule and goes to show that assholes can run schools as well.

I went a little off-topic since that wasn't really about America (which I think isn't that bad in terms of entertainment, you choose what you want to watch, media advertising shouldn't get the best of you), but I had to make something clear.

Doesn't matter if it's stupid or not. That's the school rule, so follow it. I'm sure I sound like a bitchy old lady but oh well. Some schools are indeed run by assholes, and they do have crazy dress code rules. However, they are the administrators and you are the children. If you choose to not follow the rules, then you really can't ***** when you get in trouble. You only have to put up with that junk during your youth. When you graduate, grow your hair as long as you want. But until then, either get in trouble or don't, that's your choice, but the rules are still the rules.

And before you say that I never had to put up with it, I did. I had a school where you weren't allowed to wear all black. Instead of wearing all black and getting in trouble, I got my mother as well as other parents to write letters to the school explaining that they were aware of their children's wardrobe, and that they felt it didn't hinder the educational process. The school, in response, changed the dress code. We took it the civilized route instead of just wearing black then whining and bitching all over about how mean it was we get suspended.

If you ask me, the problem with America CURRENTLY is the youth, not the entertainment. Youth now are more violent, disrespectful, and lazy than they have ever been. It's really ridiculous.

boogie woogie feng shui
It ain't the youth, it's the people running and fronting the country and the unrealistic expectations they've put in place for posterity. The kids are alright.

I love america, a place where you work hard and become successful or laze around and become a hobbo. or get lucky and get lots of money.

it is wrong how they suspend a 4 year old kid because his hair is long. but of course its texas...horrible place...

the only problem I can see in america are...well more than one...3...but I won't say one because it would be wrong to post it in public and you guys will hate me...the 2 problems I see are

1. Illegal Immigrants...no, not against them...the laws. its unfair for them...most of them work hard day and night to support their family, they get treated like **** at their job, they get no benefits...then you get some americans that have it all and don't do crap and think life is hard...how is this fair? well is not a huge problem. but its there...and its bad

now the real problem in america...

EMOS....wtf...just...wtf? in all my life I never seen something so repulsive as them...so ignorant and stupid....dressing up every day...where are the parents...if not...where are the guardians...its just really sad to see them out...it ruins everyone's mood...we should do like Mexico and exterminate them all...or just...put them on especial camps...these kids...emos...they lack concentration...so the camps should be named concentration camps..where they will learn to be normal and concentrate.

but without all that. its a great country, I recommend people to live on it. I give it a 9 out of 10...cause is not perfect...thanks to bush

Don't worry. The problems will all fade away, then this decade will have a new and delightful set to replace it.