Status
Not open for further replies.
I can safely say two people, two different accounts

Masking IPs is pretty much SOP for something like this though.

Either way, it's been dis-proven, the world can move on. You'll still have your 2010 'i hate bouncing subs' thread.

Lurker
If this Cross character comes back, I'd have a really hard time not kicking him out of here for a stunt like that.

Why not just do it? That dude's life is so pathetic he had to go play a trick on people? I don't take highly on people who goes out deceiving people. Hope he got what he wanted, cause I bet that's all the fun he'll get in his pathetic life. People like him, goes around playing tricks on people, you won't go far in this world. I'll tell you that...

S

scikaiju

Masking IPs is pretty much SOP for something like this though.

Without going into detail this Cross person is setting off an alert but it's not for henshin86, which is why I said two people two different accounts

has left HJU. Not coming back.
New Year Fools?:sweat:

Hmmm.... perhaps...
cshehenp8.gif

I can pretty much debunk this to alleviate Keith's worries. The staff forum isn't even labeled staff XD. Also that isn't really Tak's style to make a post like that. Basically, without a url in the screenshot, any kind of post like this, for any group, should be taken as trolling.

On a side note to whoever is shopping. it's more realistic if you don't use a post total that's only three less than the current one... from over 10 days ago.
Realism is key.

Whew.............. :sweat:

Princess of Equesteria
As everyone has confirmed it is a fake. By going to the forum and doing a key search by the topic or username, the search comes up nothing. This would have been a good April Fool joke if done on April 1st. In short. Not funny.

The new Tendou Souji
I'm laughing silently that this guy hasn't come back, yet. Figure if he wants people to believe this, he'd try to make up some more "evidence".

Status
Not open for further replies.