Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
I hope we get a bigger clearer picture of that cast shot soon. I still don't know were those pics are from. Whether it's from a magazine or a poster.

Anyways, this cast is giving off a "We can actually Act" vibe. :hmm:

Nice post!!
Blue and Black have about as much acting experience as you ever see in Super Sentai leads these days. Yellow and Pink seem to be primarily models with a little acting experience. Red is yet another guy with next to nothing on his pre-Red resume when it comes to acting.

I think a lot is going to ride on how unusual/difficult the roles are. These sort of actors tend to do well when they can just play regular types of people.

Some kind of Beast mode
Blue and Black have about as much acting experience as you ever see in Super Sentai leads these days. Yellow and Pink seem to be primarily models with a little acting experience. Red is yet another guy with next to nothing on his pre-Red resume when it comes to acting.

I think a lot is going to ride on how unusual/difficult the roles are. These sort of actors tend to do well when they can just play regular types of people.

Coo Coo, The good thing about having 2 or 3 well known actors, is that others can play off of them, that way they can push themselves pass their limits.

Though, of course Red has the most pressure. He made it out of like 500 for a reason. If this guy is better then Tori ( Tori's about average) then he deserves a pat on the back.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've totally forgotten when Sentai airs. What would that be in U.S time?

It airs at 7:30 am on Sunday in Japan... When it is for you would depend on what timezone in the US you're in. It's 2:30 pm on Saturday for the West Coast. You can just look up "timezone converter" in google or somewhere to figure out what it would be for you. :thumbs:

I. Love. Lamp.
It airs at 7:30 am on Sunday in Japan... When it is for you would depend on what timezone in the US you're in. It's 2:30 pm on Saturday for the West Coast. You can just look up "timezone converter" in google or somewhere to figure out what it would be for you. :thumbs:
I live in the East Coast.

Kento Ono (GoseiBlue) acted in like two movies if I'm not wrong, another two doramas... not really major roles, but still.

GoseiBlack however had a lead role in a boys love movie... I have not watched it yet, but if he's good in there then he probably wouldn't have too much of a difficulty being GoseiBlack.

GoseiPink is gross imo, at least from that photo of the cast... she looks weird. =.=" GoseiYellow looks like a cross between Kotoha and Urara, but she's still cute, and hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.