Raxbait: Hip
Well, at least you get to see them briefly in their suits.
And I totally cant wait to see this movie. Nino ftw!~

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Huh? i didnt see any?

I think he was referring to the manga :p They had those there. And I have been waiting for this! I can't wait to see this trailer! It may be screwed up (movie based off an anime, I'm expecting it) but the Japanese tend to keep something with it, something that tends to ALWAYS get lost in an American Adaptation, overall JFTW (Japan for the win)

I remember watching the first episode of the anime in English Dub On Demand when I was at my grandmother's house

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I remember watching the first episode of the anime in English Dub On Demand when I was at my grandmother's house

Yeah, don't do that. Two reasons. One, it's dubbed. Dubs can be good, but never base your first impression on them :p Two, the anime is two seasons and the manga is currently ongoing. Now, I haven't seen the anime yet, but I am going to assume that it doesn't follow the manga very well if it ended, and the manga is still continuing. If you want to get the crazyness out of the series, you should read the manga ^^ It gets freaky yet awesome