RSCC - The Great Race War of 2010: Brought to You by Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
haha, i was laughing my ass off. they totally made it their own and Arashi was cool with it.

When I first found out about these, its was right before last year's countdown. So, I was on sort of a mission to find everyone that has been uploaded, subbed or nto subbed. I think all teh way back to 2003-2004 cz the ones before that the encodes are soo bad you cant see anything. If you can find 2003-2004 one, watch it. Its pretty insane. especially t he end.

Kagayaki Power
wheeee happy new years everyone!!

in cali again :( and it's freaking hot......... why is it winter...and hot? :O

I love it when they do the older johnny's songs. Like Four Leaves' "Bulldog", Shounentai's "Kamen Bodukai", and I was surprised to see them sing that song from the group Ninja. I dont think they've ever done that song before on a countdown. But yeh, this one was better than last years. But, I have to say that my favorite johnny's countdown is either 2007-2008 or 2003-2004. Mostly cuz everyone there was cracked-out insane and havin a good time. And for some reason, this year Domoto Tsuyoshi looked depressed as all hell. He's usually doing crazy **** with people. Some **** must of went down. Anyways, yeh, it was pretty awesome this year.

I love Nai Nai 16 and the song of Hiromi go. Too bad they didnt sang any Otokogumi songs. Or mayby they did but i didnt know. Last Year Uchi sang Daybreak.

But i love to see a collaboration between Okamoto Kenichi(Otokogumi) and his son Okamoto Keito(Hey Say Jump the english boy) one of the countdown ones.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Cool! I've been curious about these...

wheeee happy new years everyone!!

in cali again :( and it's freaking hot......... why is it winter...and hot? :O

Cuz it's Cali. :loltongue:

Sometimes it's cold and raining on the 1st, but most of the time it's pretty pleasant. Which is pretty nice when one is sitting on the Rose Parade route for hours on end...

Speaking of the Rose Parade, did anyone watch it? Jackie Chan was on a float! I was literally about 10 feet from the guy. And he was hilarious, he'd been waving for so long that his arm hurt, so he was miming rubbing it and then switched hands.

There was a band from Japan that was really good, but they were absolutely hilarious because the song they were playing was "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. And they had choreography. :laugh:

Kagayaki Power
haha yilei was telling me about that band.. she was sayng about how it must've been a pain to march in a kimono and stuff

aaaand 33pun tantei ... is soooo stupid........y am i still watching this?

I couldn't tell what kind of shoes they were wearing, but I've had to perform in a similar costume before when I was in colorguard in high school, and it definitely wasn't easy. :laugh:

@BD: I think you were looking at the colorguard girls. They had the standard colorguard uniform on, but with happi coats and then the two girls walking with the freaking group banner were in straight up normal kimonos. Then on the outside next to the colorguard were some old guys with sakura sprigs in happi coats.

But yah, the marching band itself did Thriller and I thought it was hilarious. I watched it on TV and the bio info they gave on the band was pretty random too. They're supposed to be like an environmental band in that all of their proceeds are usually donated to environmental causes. They were good and entertaining, but the combination of what they were doing, everything that they were wearing, and their backstory just blew my mind. XD Such a random combo.

Yeah, I was talking about the banner carriers, not the colorguard in that band. I wouldn't have even been able to tell you what they wore, it was just kind of generic. But as for me, we did a japanese theme for one year of my marching band, and we wore kimonos. They had slits in the sides, and were *still* difficult to move in. The sleeves were too big and we kept getting our flags stuck in them. I'm just glad they didn't make us wear wooden sandals!

Mad Skillz
So very tired and annoyed, think I'm gonna go pass out on these sheets for the night. ~_~

...irk, well that doesn't sound fun.

Guess it's a taaad bit late for me to be up. Night guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.