I liked him when he wasn't a god
well I don't know

I liked Shinkengers more than some previous Sentais

and I dont' see it ending, its doing really good

and it does not need PR.

It seems to be very popular with western fans but not so well-received in Japan :sweat:

^ You could say that of almost every Sentai this decade. I don't know any show recently that's had a lot of fanfare over there.

After 30+ years I don't think it's days will ever be numbered. I think it's only numbered for the fans who complain about every single thing on every episode. It's like they aren't even enjoying watching the franchise anymore.

But really who cares about them. Sentai is still going strong and Shinkenger kicks ass.

yup, what he said, some fans...the ones that pick on everything....and complain...should die...now

and shinkengers is fucking awesome

And Shinkenger is a flop....

well, I disagree, has best looking mecha in a while. Samurai theme...and really good action. and its entertaining. i don't know about japan, but its doing great in my comp

supersayin.gif

SUUPPPEEERRR HHEEERROOOOO TIIIMME!

Metal Heroes: I'm the new guy!

Kamen Rider: Hey you look like me!

Metal Heroes: -_-

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
If all you're here to do is attack people, I kindly suggest you leave before I start asking mods to get in.

And Shinkenger is a flop....

Look who is talking.... :rolleyes2:

And I agree with Forever Knight. He isn't attacking anyone.

Eye See You
yup, what he said, some fans...the ones that pick on everything....and complain...should die...now

Not die. They could... Oh I dunno.... Try watching something else. I'd go nuts if I was to complain after every single episode and nitpick like a ***** about it.

Even I didn't complain with Hibiki, Den-O, and Go-Onger as much as some of these fans complain about little stupid things nowadays.

and shinkengers is fucking awesome

Hell yeah.

Not die. They could... Oh I dunno.... Try watching something else. I'd go nuts if I was to complain after every single episode and nitpick like a ***** about it.

Even I didn't complain with Hibiki, Den-O, and Go-Onger as much as some of these fans complain about little stupid things nowadays.

Hell yeah.

I don't think something else is for that kind of people. if they take Super Sentai too seriously and start nitpicking everything, then I don't see them enjoying a show...at all...these are people who....should not watch tv....or do anything, they will nitpick everything they do.

well I loved Den-O...well I loved every Kemen Rider and Sentai. but I like Den-O more. and Shinkengers...god....they are somethign new that I love...its so different from other sentai series...I love it.

why would people nitpick on shows like these? NOTHING IS PERFECT

I liked him when he wasn't a god
well, I disagree, has best looking mecha in a while. Samurai theme...and really good action. and its entertaining. i don't know about japan, but its doing great in my comp

Toei doesn't give a toss whether YOU like it, unless you're in Japan. They're interested only in how many Japanese children are watching it and how much money it's making.