Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
Jim Cornette hasn't done much TNA bashing since appearing on HD Net. But seriously, what do you expect out of an independent promotion?!? They're all about putting on a great show for their fans by NOT boring them with guys coming out and spending 1/4 of the program just TALKING. Hence the slogan: REAL WRESTLING for REAL FANS

If they were REAL FANS they would have appreciated Jerry Lynn's title reign and show some appreciation for Bret Hart. I'm not doubting their wrestling but how they run the business part and marketing they fail at completely. Indy or not.

Anyone going to bother with the 4 hour Impact tonight?.

Considering It will be the last time we will see a Six Sided Ring, and what is left of the old Impact Zone. Yeah.

I kinda have nothing else better to do on New Year's Eve anyhow.

I just thought of something: what if Bret had the Hart Dynasty feud with HBK's two former students: Lance Cade and Bryan Danielson?

#MissionMiami
WWE puzzles me. They say Bryan Danielson doesn't need to work in FCW but they still won't put him on TV.

Anywho....

- Nothing is confirmed yet but several sources are buzzing that Rob Van Dam has signed some kind of short-term contract with TNA and is set to appear on next week’s live TNA iMPACT special head-to-head with WWE.

Word is that Van Dam wants to work a few shows with TNA to see how they use him before signing any other contract.

Again, none of this is confirmed but more should be coming out within the next few days.

Eye See You
ECW's Yoshi Tatsu kicked WWE Champion Shaemus' ass at one point and time.

There is a story going around the locker room, now that Sheamus is in he envied role as teachers’ pet so to speak. Sheamus, DiBiase and Naofumi Yamamoto (Yoshi Tatsu) were all roommates at one time in Tampa. As the story goes, Sheamus, who is a lot bigger than the other two, played big dog in the apartment and got them mad because he allegedly would use their protein shakers and not clean them. They both confronted him at the same time and he got mad, and threw Yamamoto’s shaker at him, but he caught it. Sheamus then called out Yamamoto, who is a lot smaller than him, not realizing if you’ve gone through the New Japan dojo, you’ve been taught how to fight and Yamamoto is very good with his hands and boxed. As the story goes, Yamamoto beat him up bad. When asked if it was true, Yamamoto would only say, “I just wanted to teach Sheamus a lesson in respect. Don’t mess with other peoples stuff.†Naturally the idea was for this story to get to Vince, who still has that mind set that he doesn’t want people to think his world champion got beat up in a fight (it took the creative team a long time to convince Vince to allow Batista a title run after Booker T beat him up).

Heroes are forever
I just love the fun people have backstage in the locker rooms, even the wrestling council (that was the name, right?) sounds awesome to me.
I knew Tatsu had more in him than what's seen on TV.

Eye See You
I'd like Alissa Flash to come back soon. I love her.

Taylor Wilde's haircut is sexy. She looks so different from our high school days and a friend of her's said she'd get us free tickest to TNA's next ppv in Canada. So that pumps me up.

Who were those 2 new Knockouts? Lauren something?... Man, they LOOK good.

Status
Not open for further replies.