レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, & it also happens from Tiga - Cosmos about the their status & weapons in wiki.

the wiki entry is all blank now, is that cuz he's still working on it or something?

Also, question for Mike: any idea if you'll get a chance to work on an Ultra flick again (or any other toku)?

Sometimes things get complicated.
No, it's because people who don't know how to go about making Wikis properly make these pages and save save save save, without just previewing it the right way. They're uneducated on how to do things the right way. . .

マイケル・バータ
I've been asked but it's too early to say yet. It's a process.

_Mike

Eye See You
Alright hopefully Mike gets a little too drunk while celebrating new years that he accidentley spills the beans and tells us Ultraman Zero is getting a series in 2010.

:anime::loltongue:

Professionally Insane
*crosses fingers* Come on Ultraman Zero series, Ultraman Zero series, Ultraman Zero SERIES! O_O :anime:

And remember, the opening theme has to be "Zero-to-Hero" XD I can hope. :3

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
/Hopes for a Zero Series sometime in 2010. Has been waiting for a series that gets the attention it deserves.

レイモン (雷蒙)
If Zero gets his own series, I bet his Tecter Gear Zero will be his new form just like Ultraman Hikari get his Arb Gear in episode 35 from Mebius.

Skreeong!
i don't think so, that gear was really a one time thing, bandai hasn't even made a toy of it yet.