has left HJU. Not coming back.
Yeah, I agree with the ending if you can call it that it I mean, there was no resolution at all. They could've ended the fight with Xaviax at around episode 30, and for the last part of the series focused on the liberation of Ventara. This show wasn't at all what I was expecting though, and I liked it all the way through...could've done without the two clip shows though.

Yeah, with this, I have some problem with this show...

- Slow motion. Honestly, was that really necessary? I mean, Japanese Kamen Rider don't have too much slow motion. Sure, they use that for Rider Kick or Rider Punch. Whatever it is.

- GCI attack spark. Wow. I really don't like it. They could've use the real attack spark. Look at the US footage of Power Rangers, they use their own attack spark. I don't mind that they use Japanese footage to show the attack spark while the Riders fight.

I agree with you about Riders and Xaviax. They could've fight like round 1 and round 2. That'd be nice if they do that. But unfortuntely, they can't go to the time wrap, go back and do it again. That's too bad. I have to accept that.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Eh, I was not fond of the double standard accusation. I've made it pretty clear that personal attacks are not allowed to forum members or friends of the site.

There's no other way to put it. The DK crew is immune, others aren't.

There's no other way to put it. The DK crew is immune, others aren't.

Seems you didn't read what I said... Let me say it again. Personal insults against members and friends of the site are not okay.

DK crew members aren't immune from critique or anything. When it comes to personal insults they and other friends of the site like Mark Musashi, Bruce Kalish it is not okay.

People who don't know we exist like Michael Bay, Doug Sloan, Ashley Simpson... I don't care what you do.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, with this, I have some problem with this show...

- Slow motion. Honestly, was that really necessary? I mean, Japanese Kamen Rider don't have too much slow motion. Sure, they use that for Rider Kick or Rider Punch. Whatever it is.

- GCI attack spark. Wow. I really don't like it. They could've use the real attack spark. Look at the US footage of Power Rangers, they use their own attack spark. I don't mind that they use Japanese footage to show the attack spark while the Riders fight.

I agree with you about Riders and Xaviax. They could've fight like round 1 and round 2. That'd be nice if they do that. But unfortuntely, they can't go to the time wrap, go back and do it again. That's too bad. I have to accept that.

There were some points where the slow motion worked though, I think.

We've seen pictures of the Ventaran Kamen Riders Incisor and Thrust in civilian form, wearing their rider jackets. Where did those pictures come from, and are there pictures like that of the other riders?

Quark, Keith basically is sayin "you can't insult and/or touch my friends /mods' friends /HJU's friends". That's the unwritten rule #1 here. If you havent learned yet this, you have a long way to go:)

#MissionMiami
Quark, Keith basically is sayin "you can't insult and/or touch my friends /mods' friends /HJU's friends". That's the unwritten rule #1 here. If you havent learned yet this, you have a long way to go:)

facepalm.gif