Chief HJU News Editor
Bangkok to be specific, going to be boring and work for my dad(pretty much as his PA). Any recommendations from the Thai-HJUers? Been there once before, though it was only a short visit.

Been Googling some Japanese classes I can take out there to actually get a qualification from it.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
As long as you dont get your ass kicked by Tony Jaa. You should be fine. :thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
I have a few relatives who used to frequent Thailand a lot (don't know if there was prostitution involved). There's a lot to do in Bangkok, it's supposed to be quite a relaxed atmosphere (as long as you stay out of the political scene) and there are a lot of really pretty areas. You gotta go to Soi Cowboy and tell me how crazy it is.

I don't have low self esteem.
Have a safe flight mate!! 2 friends of mine went to Thailand and they liked it. I wouldn't mind checking it out too.

As long as you dont get your ass kicked by Tony Jaa. You should be fine. :thumbs:

What he said.

Bangkok to be specific, going to be boring and work for my dad(pretty much as his PA). Any recommendations from the Thai-HJUers? Been there once before, though it was only a short visit.

Been Googling some Japanese classes I can take out there to actually get a qualification from it.
So will you be walking through the airport door sideways?:)

Pokemon master!
Don't pick up any girls.... for any reason. Some come with a... what they say in English... a "Hidden Dragon"

Lurker
I'm with a Half Thai girl, & dude, that's just sick.
She's gorgeous as hell though.

WOO HOO! I talk Thai too I talk thai good, I just no type good. bahahah
Everyone that I've talked to that has been there has loved it...but it's super humid. like worse than here, so good luck with that.

Don't pick up any girls.... for any reason. Some come with a... what they say in English... a "Hidden Dragon"

what he said

but looks can be deceiving. they look like girls when they are not. I read about this...in a book

Lurker
I live in Bangkok right now. It's a really nice place. I'll give you details later (I'm sick right now).