Kamen Rider Faction - For Peace or War, We Pay for our Crimes

In Justice, We Trust!
So, is he the actual commander of the Ryuki Faction? Or does he have command of his own private army?

In Justice, We Trust!
You didn't exactly specify if Alternative was the leader of the faction, or just part of a separate faction I just had it so they were part of a different faction within the faction. I'll change this if you want me too. I'm swapping Glaive for her BTW

Name: Sayoko Yukimei
Personality: Sayoko is a kind hearted, wise, good natured woman who only wishes the best for the people around her. She always tries to put a smile on her face no matter how much she hurts deep down. Despite her age she acts quite mature despite her young age. Because of the way she had been raised, Sayoko doesn’t know how to act around people. She’s quiet, shy, and withdrawn. She does not realize how some people really act, and often places too much trust in the people around her. She believes there is good in everybody even the blackest of hearts. This often allows people to manipulate her good nature. As a scientist, she has a natural curiosity about the world around her. This curiosity can sometimes turn into an obsession often she’ll be drawn into her research ignoring the world around her. She is a pacifist by nature and doesn’t really like to get into fights, she’ll often try to avoid this as much as possible believing she can reach people with just her words...though this fails often enough. She has a strong desire to protect those in need and fights with the best interests of the people in mind.
History: Sayoko was born and raised in the Kantou District of what is now known as the “Ryuki Faction”. She comes from a wealthy, loving family. Her parents discovered that Saiyoko was gifted with a high intellect. Naturally because she was their only daughter and heir to their fortune; her parents were over protective of her and kept her at home most of the time so they could keep a watchful eye on her so she rarely left the safety of her own home. Sayoko would spend most of her childhood in the closed corridors of her own home spending most of her time studying or reading. Because of her sheltered life Sayoko didn’t know how to properly make friends she was shy around people.

She developed a curiosity for the world around her and eventually managed to convince her parents to let her go out into the world and she was admitted into a private school. Though she would soon discover just how cruel the outside world can be. She graduates with top honors and is accepted into a university overseas in the states finally allowing her the chance to see the world she’s dreamed of. She enrolls in a university in New York City, under a science major and she meets the love of her life, a young scientist also from Japan named Satoshi Kyojiro The plan was to get married as soon as they graduated and return to Japan to do so. Things didn’t go as planned: Kyojiro would mysteriously vanish one day his office ransacked. 

Sayoko was devastated by the news but decided to return to Japan anyway. While Sayoko was packing, she discovers Kyojiro’s journal. The journal spoke of a project he and a fellow scientist Kanzaki Shiro were working on, it spoke of another world in the mirrors and decks of cards known as “Advent Decks” her curiosity got the better of her, and Sayoko became sucked into the research notes Kyojiro left behind. The journal spoke of one of Kanzaki’s labs in back in Japan, on the outskirts of the Kantou region. Sayoko felt that Kyojiro’s disappearance was somehow linked to this “Mirror World” and would return to Japan though much to her surprise the world as she knew it had changed.

Japan had become divided the heroes she admired as a child the “Kamen Riders” were now at each other’s throats. Upon arriving, Sayoko would learn that her parents died in an attack involving the riders leaving Sayoko the heir to her family’s fortune. None the less, she was determined to find her fiance. She finds Kanzaki Shiro’s old abandoned laboratory, along with more notes involving not just the Mirror World but other Kamen Rider powers as well. Using Kanzaki’s research notes and her family’s fortune she creates powers similar to that of the Ryuki faction Riders: The Alternatives. Sayoko knows that her fiance’s disappearance is somehow connected to the mirror world, she is determined to find out what exactly happened to Kyojiro but she decides to put her own personal feelings aside so she can end the long war between the Kamen Riders. She eventually finds allies that like her wish to end the long foolish war between the Kamen Riders they band together and Sayoko mass produces the Alternative deck she created and they form an Alternative Resistance group hoping to end the long, and pointless war.

Rider Designation: Alt Zero
Faction: Kantou District-Ryuki Alternative faction
Appearance: Except she wears glasses and a lab coat most of the time
Username: Dark Kabuto

For peace or for war, we pay for our crimes

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
So, is he the actual commander of the Ryuki Faction? Or does he have command of his own private army?

Actual Commander ranking just lower than the thirteen Riders (- Ryuga, +Abyss), especially Ryuki.

Edit: And you already have 4 characters.

Lurker
I figured I should run this by you first.
The idea I had for the Lords is that they just recently appeared (remember, in my bio I said Agito defeated GRONGI) and what I was hoping for was that the Lords are vying for political power.
The main idea is they were treated like monsters at first, but they are steadily vying for freedom.
They were oppressed and treated as lower class beings, but over the past few years, have managed some rights and are trying to get equal rights for themselves.
They say they are the next step of evolution, but are willing to coincide with humans.
Supposedly at least.
Is that okay?

PARTY HARD
Well, I guess it's fine that the Unknowns/Lords get to consider themselves part of society.

I haven't seen AGITO, so I don't know if Lords can take on human forms.

But you may have to change that part about AGITO killing Grongi, since I allowed Kaijins in this RP...

In Justice, We Trust!
I said I'll swap her for Glaive.

So should I add that detail into my profile then?

PARTY HARD
Change the Faction part because Alternatives are the grunts of the Ryuki faction, Zero being the prototype AND leader.

In Justice, We Trust!
Can I keep it so that she created the Alternative decks? Or do I have to change that too?

Lurker
well, I never said whch Grongi, so maybe he just halted them.
It doesn't have to be fully explained how many or which Grongi he defeated.

I don't know about assuming human form, but I just thought it would be interesting to see a town where you see Lords and humans living together.

In Justice, We Trust!
Don't think the lords can assume human form...but can they speak the language?