PARTY HARD
...I KNEW IT!

Wait a second, when did I reached my 2000th post?

So how do you feel about Albino Joker, Gatack?

Lurker
No one knows what Gatack is at first, by now I find it funny to see people try to figure it out

is Mayor of Farmville
I've plans for Albino Joker, Kaji-kun.

PM me for the basic gist...

In Justice, We Trust!
No one knows what Gatack is at first, by now I find it funny to see people try to figure it out

It's probably his engineous plan to keep us all guessing. I bet he's staring at this through his computer monitor with a big smirk on his face.

Lurker
Hey guys I know this is probably a bother to any one of you, but would someone please play Kimberly while i'm gone for the next few weeks? All you really have to do if you don't really care and are doing it to be nice is say she's at like band rehearsal or doing a gig. IDC if you throw her into a battle or anything I just don't wanna lose my spot.

Umm I do just say that I don't want Dark kabuto to take control of her, so if anyone else other then him wants to be nice then thank you.

In Justice, We Trust!
Hey guys I know this is probably a bother to any one of you, but would someone please play Kimberly while i'm gone for the next few weeks? All you really have to do if you don't really care and are doing it to be nice is say she's at like band rehearsal or doing a gig. IDC if you throw her into a battle or anything I just don't wanna lose my spot.

Umm I do just say that I don't want Dark kabuto to take control of her, so if anyone else other then him wants to be nice then thank you.

What, you got something against me or something?

Lurker
Because i don't wish for her to fight the other riders and I know you'd throw her into a fight with them. Enough said there, but because of Gatack i'm being forced to say I'm sorry. So I'm sorry.