Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

"What? Not affected and she got away? No way! It must be that I am not used to this power yet. Next time Ayako, it won't be so easy!" Kyle said in disbelief about what happened and had his eyes burning blue and he dehenshined. He heard Isshu apologizing to him and he answered "That's okay Isshu don't worry. After all we did our best". Zekaryan out of the open came with a Madou Horse and yelled to Kyle and Isshu "Hey Kyle and Isshu! Looks like we are to get away from here, enemies are coming from the rear and that we should get ourselves to safety no matter what. Yamamoto and the others are now off to a certain location and the Psyga Cycle recorded their run. Get yourselves out of here now!". Kyle nodded and said "Okay. Let's go and follow them". The Psyga Cycle was finished dragging BlancWing away but then Blancwing entered it's mirrors during their battle and with Ayako's retreat. Kyle contacted the Psyga Cycle via command and the Psyga Cycle went to the location where Kyle is. "Come Isshu, Let's follow them." Kyle said as he put on his helmet, offered a hand to Isshu then commanded the Psyga Cycle "Follow our allies please." "ROGER THAT SIR!" the Psyga Cycle then agreed and then.

Zekaryan went pass the two and so Kyle hopped into the Cycle and left with Isshu.

Nassuman LIVES!
((OOC: Wanted to do this in Sekai no Tomica Heroes, but it fits well here too. Sooooo have fun. ^_^))

Jin's kick would be blocked by Aina, sending his foot back quickly to him. Suddenly Aina dissapeared, leaving Jin alone in the alleyway. This infuriated the already easily pissed off Jin.

"WHAT?!!!?! NO FRICKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!"

Jin's body started to discharge a massive ammount of electricity. The streams of energy flowed into breaker boxes and to power lines in the immediate area.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME!!! I've gone to four frickin' worlds! FOUR! And the only one I found an even decent fight in is that really FUCKED up one! So this is it! No one is safe from STRONGER!!!!"

Jin in his fury ran into the middle of the road and faced a speeding car. He took a defensive stance and let it ram straight into his form. He grabbed the large metal husk that the car now was and flung it into an adjacent building. The streets filled with panic and Jin didn't even care.

"The Heavens reject me!
The Earth crumbles under me!
The Masses Fear me!
Kicker of asses!
Kamen Rider STRONGER!"

Lurker
Nicholas was hit by a thrown Psyga. He fell to the ground. Soon Kuuga joined the battle... Until he was hit by a thrown Kabuto. Soon Nicholas and Kyle were both attacked by Blancwing. Soon Femme dehensined into Ayako, Yamamoto's wife. Ayako left. "Huh?" Nicholas said getting up as Blancwing flew off into the mirror. Nicholas dehenshined as he saw Yamamoto drive off in his motorcycle, mentioning something about The Knight's HQ. "Hey, wait up!" Nicholas said running after Yamamoto. Darkwing flew out of the mirror and stood on the pavment. "Hey! Darkwing, can you fly me to that direction?" Nicholas said. Darkwing screeched as it offered Nicholas it's wing. Nicholas climbed it's wing and cluched onto it's body as Darkwing flew off, following Yamamoto.

---

Vayne's phone rung (Cue Tone: Nokia). Vayne took the phone out of his pocket and opened it. "Yeah? Uh huh? Okay. Thanks." Vayne closed the phone. "That was Ryo, he said for us to bring the new meat." Vayne said. "Very well then. Ryugo, you will have the honor of meeting the other members of the rebels." Riku said. "Alright." Ryugo said with a sigh as he got up and followed Vayne and Riku out of the medical building. Vayne and Riku got on their respective bikes while Ryugo got on his, puzzled with how it always appears to him. The three took off and rode to the Cafe.

Pokemon master!
Within the cars of the Den Liner, Hiro sat through and patiently worked on his Aegis Buckle. With every detail covered and all damages repaired, Hiro holds the buckle high in the air and smiles before proceeds to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Kuro... I will find you, and you will most certainly defeat you."

Trying out his complete and finished product, Hiro wraps enables the buckle as he inserts the Drive Key.

"Henshin!"

In a twist of fate, the belt electrocutes him and rejects him, as Hiro flies and hits the wall of the Den Liner.

"Damn... that was painful... I think Nami's DNA lock is still enabled. What now?" he thought to himself holding the buckle with his hands.

--------------------------------------------------

Han finds himself walking around the city in boredom, before he's accompanied by another presence with a greeting.

"So... you're the one that stopped me from destroying my brother. You sure have alot of guts starring into the face of death." he said.

Han takes off his jacket and throws it to the side and cracks his knuckles.

"I'm gonna have a fun time with you... and when I'm done with you, I'll apologize to Hiro for having to finish you off early, Kuro Kim.

Kuro then puts on his Delta Driver as Han prepares his Genesis Buckle.

"HENSHIN!" they both said.

*COMPLETE*
*KAMEN RIDE... GENESIS*

"There will be only one person standing by the time this is over...."

"Uh... Ow! Where am I? And what's with all of this galloping?" Samuel uttered weakly as he was awakened as he was on the back of the silver Madou Horse of Zero. "You are with me going to a certain place that we are going to become someone to stop the menace of this world" Zekaryan replied in a strong voice. "I see, what happened to me back there?" he asked. "You fainted when you were travelling across that desert and that I have to carry you all the way to safety." Zekaryan replied.

"Who is that man in dark Navy Zekaryan?" Kyle asked as he caught pace with Zekaryan. "A man who fainted as he was running away from a certain danger." Zekaryan replied and Kyle said "Oh! Let's take care of that man once we arrive. Yamamoto is somehow 4 kilometers away from that according to my cycle's map while we are 200 meters away from him.". "Oh yeah! We are now nearing! Let's go and pace up!" Zekaryan said. Samuel laughed said "Hahaha!!! You boys are sure quite jolly and that you guys reminded me of something I did back in my childhood." Kyle and Zekaryan got shocked as he said that. Kyle noticed something familiar with that laugh but he ignored that. "Boys you are so lucky that you are able to do something like this. I used to be as adventurous as you are. I once was a horse rider like you mister but I quited some time after a certain event that changed my fate." Samuel related his past. "Wow! That is something awesome. I never am as glad to see a fellow horse rider like you tonight as this." Zekaryan excitingly said. "Hey mister, may I ask you a question?" Kyle asked politely, "Yes, what is it?" Samuel replied. "May I know your name please.". This imploded a beat to Samuel and that he said "I, I do not remember.". "Say what? Do you not remember your name?" this intrigued Kyle as Zekaryan asked the question. Kyle recommended Zekaryan, "Zekaryan, please ask politely." and Zekaryan nodded replied "Oh okay Kyle.". "Now, now, now. Let the man speak please. While I am under these circumstances, I do not know what to do but to do you some support if we now arrive there." Samuel replied.

Last edited:
Guess my first season. Hint:^
The crystals moved back to their original places and Callum through a punch at the other Fangire that had stayed.The Fangire tried to tackle Callum brought his foot to Fangires face. He grabbed the Fangires head and threw it a wall.
" Lets end this" said Callum.
He placed the wings up. This time the crystals formed around his hand and blue energy formed around his fist. He punched the fangire and froze it and then shattered it.

Guess my first season. Hint:^
Tsubasawk flew off his belt and his armour shattered into crystals.
"Now time to go have a real cup of tea" said Callum walking off.
Callum wandered until he came across another cafe but in the distance he saw three bikes riding towards the cafe.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Ryo and Rose lead the Ryusei to their secret base Café Mald'amour

"You're base is a cafe? Not a very smart location for a hidden base" Ryusei commented Rose looks up at him "Master here has agreed to help us, besides the Knights use this place as a meeting ground...Master can evasdrop on what there up too" Rose explains

"The Knights...?" Ryusei asks "The Knights of Order...the self proclaimed "Defenders of humanity"" Ryo says "Master! A coffee, and put it on my tab" Ryo says. "You're tab was due three months ago!!!" Master says "No more coffee until you pay your tab!" He says he gets out a calculator "Lets see...your bill comes to...one hundred yen!" He says 'What?! Er...Rose Chan...you wouldn't happen to have some extra cash on you would you?"

"Forget it...you still owe me for last time" She says "D'oh!"

"Here" Ryusei says placing his credit card down onto the table. "Now you three were saying something about the Knights?" Ryusei asks sitting on the table

"First...I think you should tell us who you are...and what your doing here." Ryo says sipping his coffee Ryusei hesitated "My buisness is my own....but for now I suppose you can call me your ally' Ryusei says

---
"You...won't get in my way!" Shinobu says seeing Kaivin transform into his Survive mode. "You'll tell me where the Joker is hiding! Or i can beat it out of you...your choice!" He says getting into a defensive stance.

Will continued to watch the fight between Shinobu and the others "I can't sit by any longer!" WIll says breaking free from Suzuku's hold, his instincts as a Rider were strong "Will!" Suzuku cries Will brings out his Advent Deck, the V-Buckle appears on his waist "Henshin!" He cries sliding the deck into the belt, Ohja's Image flips around and onto his body he draws three cards and inserts them into his VenoVisor
Advent
Advent
Advent

was announced, as his three Contract beasts appears and moved in to aid Kaivin Metlagas charged towards Shinbou tackling into him, Shinobu would raise his hands to block the mammoth beast Evilider comes in from behind and slams into Shinbou, causing him to loose his balance and fall down, allowing Venosnaker to come in and spit acid at him, Shinbou rolls away nearly avoiding the Acid blast.

---
"That takes care of that" Angele says dusting her hands off as the Fangires were taken care of, she de-henshins and walks towards Yamanto "Was what that vamp said correct? Your wife is now one of them huh?" Angele says

"Well then I'm sorry for your loss" She says placing a hand on his sholder "There is no helping her, no cure to speak of. IF you really love your wife...you'll end her suffering." She says and moves a finger across her neck "With a dagger through her heart..." She says

---
Morgan sat down, listening to Koumori speak a smile was on her face. She then begins crying "Mommy...why are you crying?" She asks "I...I'm so...so sorry I could not be with you..." She says Koumori shakes her head "No...I'm sure you had your reasons!" She says but frowns "Your father...the Fangire King of your world...what happened to him?" She asks

Koumori suddenly became angry at the mention of WIll "Who cares!? He left me okay! He's gone, poof! Vanished..." She says and looked away "He always leaves me behind..." She says
"Do you hate him?" Morgan asks. Koumori huddles against herself, she was mad at Will, yes...but she didn't hate him...she couldn't "Is he here? In this world?" Morgan asks. Koumori shrugs "I don't know..." She says

Morgan then stands up "Very well...I will bring him to you...and then we can be one big happy family, the three of us" Morgan says Koumori smiles "Really? Truely?!" She says Morgan nods "Truely." She says and she walks out

"Ayako! Rk...come!" Morgan shouts. When the two would arrive she says "I have a new task for you...the person who raised my little Koumori...I want you to bring him to me, by any means nessicary!" She says "Oh...and if you could...bring some fresh blood for my Little One..." She says and smiles

Like a passing wind...
Ayako heard Morgan's call. She quickly shook her head to clear out the headache and ran to her Queen's chamber. Morgan had ordered her and RK to bring back Will. "Yes Morgan-sama." Ayako gave a small smile to Koumori and left the room. "This man...Will...do you know him RK?"