Okay so I have a PS3 now, I dont really wanna go buying games for it which are multiplatform as I would end up getting them on 360 if I really wanted them but what games are exclusive to the ps3 which are made of win?

My belts talk.
Metal Gear Solid 4 and LittleBigPlanet are good. I haven't played these personally, but I've heard good things about Uncharted and Uncharted 2.

In Justice, We Trust!
If your into RPGs...Valkyira Chronicles is a good one though might be a little hard to find. Infamous is also a decent game.

thanks for the recomendations guys :) added them to my list of needs XD, and little big planet is good, shame it took a ghostbusters fan made level to convince me.

On that note ive figured out how to turn a PS2 pad into a PS3 pad so now I have two controllers YEY! :D :castlerock:

It's Judgement Time!
theres only a handful to choose from:

Resistance
Metal Gear Solid 4
Killzone 2 (excellent)
Valkeria Chronicles
Uncharted
Little Big Planet (this game gets boring very fast.)
Infamous
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank

Uncharted 1 and 2
LBP
Infamous
Valkyria Chronicles
Siren Blood Curse
Ratchet and Clank

avoid MGS4, especially if you haven't played the others

Exclusive wise, I've been having a lot of fun with Demon's Souls this last week. Other than that,

For FPS games, Resistance 1 and 2 and Killzone 2 are good. The up coming MAG is addicting, but it can get chaotic pretty fast.

RPG Wise, Demon's Souls and Folklore are both good action RPGs, Valkyria Chronicles is a solid SRPG, exclusive traditional RPGs are hard to come by outside of japan, but 2010 has some promise.

Uncharted 1 and 2 are both good fun. A solid mix of third person shooter and platformer.

Other random fun titles. Katamari Forever (if you like the franchise) Ratchet and Clank Future (and of the three titles) God of War Collection comes out on tuesday if that's your thing. Heavenly Sword is repetitive, but fun as well.