"So Fetch!"
Savers/Data Squad is my 2nd favorite season, tied with Tamers.

Nothing beat Zero Two, not even the DAMON PAUNCH!

Bandito Shake Cometh
Although I do agree with you completely, you can't deny that the last episode to season 2 was not only extremely disappointing, but also quite possibly the biggest cop-out ending of all time.

Season 2 in general was storytelling nightmare. Lots of ideas, half of which are just abandoned.

Tamers though? By far the most cohesive and well put together season. But first incarnation always wins.

Season 2 in general was storytelling nightmare. Lots of ideas, half of which are just abandoned.

Tamers though? By far the most cohesive and well put together season. But first incarnation always wins.

This I agree. Without the 1st, then the other's won't come out. Digimon S1 was far the best of them but we've got to hand it over. Tamers was so fantastic. It is so awesomely done as we can see that show featured a well done storyline and it really was one of my top 3 Digimon series.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Don't get me wrong, I love Season 1 and 2. Even though I think 2 has some of the biggest story issues of any season it still has some of my favorite episodes and characters.
Season 3, though. Even character focus, each Tamer had a unique and interesting relationship with their Digimon, strong cast of secondary characters that stay relevant as the show goes on. And no god awful, tacked on ultimate boss (complete with warm and cool running water).

"So Fetch!"
Oh come now, I get inebriated from milkshakes all the time!

Bandito Shake Cometh
I love the dub, some of the edits make the show even wackier than it genuinely is. It's a bottle of green chili sauce. It's great on tacos!

"So Fetch!"
"Oh hey, it's Sora's cousin, we're totally not hitching a ride with a complete stranger..."

"Or one of Yolei's uncles..."