How about domestic wire, if you're in US you can ask Mirage Frost to help you wire funds to Paypal easily and cheaply.

I'm in the us and I can transfer money to paypal for free, it just takes a couple days. It's transferring money directly to someone internationally which costs money.

I transferred it to paypal the other day and there is a high probability that the transfer will be done by tomorrow morning. So if you still allow for a preorder tomorrow, I will take one. If not it's no big deal. It ended up being a little last minute, I apologize.

Just transfer it to someone who has set up automatic transfer via credit card. I have it but I don't think I can help you atm with my money being constricted a tad already. But say if you transfer to said person can transfer the cash for you and you can pay them back domestically within the three day time period or however long it takes.
Alternatively if you have a bank card with the visa logo you can use it like a credit card and "trick" paypal that you have a credit card to back up your funds and in that way you will have set up the ability to send transfers instantly. It's how I do it. :buttrock:

I wanna fly high....
EX, I want something that I've been trying to get for awhile now:

figguyverimheplus1.jpg

I heard that this figure was discontinued, but I thought I'd press my luck. See if you can find one for a decent price. A guy on RB tried to sell me one of those for nearly $100, so I'm trying to be cautious this time.

Also, to anyone that has this figure: how tall is it compared to say....a Figuarts figure?

Your Middleman Friend
@Vash the Stampede
Yes, it's about the same price over here actually.

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
YAY! Received the SHF Kuugas Mighty & Amazing Mighty just when I came back home :D

Thank you very much EX!!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
EX..so the Double figuarts...I sort of want all three.

Amazon the best bet for that?

Hey EX, I want to ask if someone is selling individual Ryuki decks, and what's the lowest price for such?