Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

Like a passing wind...
Takahashi looked up an saw that RK and Lumin had finished the job. "*takes deep breath*Whew...glad that's over." He turned around and took off his helmet. "You guys...no...you officers have done well. I was glad what I saw there. Everyone had great cooperation skills. Handling all the people and showing them where to go...I'm very proud of you." Yamamoto and Ayako smiled at each other and to the other recruits. "That was pretty cool. Ayako lifted off her helmet. "Yeah...It was."
--------------------------A moment later-----------------------------
The two walked down the halls of the HQ. Yamamoto stretched. "I'm tired.*yawns*Aren't you Ayako?" She looked back at him. "Nah I'm good." The two laughed as they walked down but was stopped by Takahashi. "Instructor-san! How's it going?" He just looked at them and the cleared his throat. "You two...you two are very skilled in this job. What a fine team you two make." Yamamoto and Ayako blushed at the comment. "I'm flattered Instructor Takahashi..." Takahashi chuckled and turned around. "You guys have a good day."

In Justice, We Trust!
"I'm not here to fight you" Ryusei says raising his SP License "...I'm here to Judge you" He says and presses a button

JUDGMENT TIME! was then announced

A clock would then appear around him, followed by a big red X and a bright green circle kept flipping back and fourth...finally the clock stopped, and a big green circle appeared around him "...Delete not approved." Ryusei says Ryusei looks over towards Fatmia "Fate! Back off..." Ryusei says "What!? But...er...him...he's! Argh!" she says but does as she's told.

Ryusei turns his attention back to Houhei "Don't act so surprised...the court knows you've done much for SPD...there giving you a second chance." He says "I would've told you that...if you haven't run off like you did."

Now, count up your crimes!
(OOC: Skull Man. Skull Man. From the anime. Not Skull Rider from Kamen Rider Spirits manga.)

Skull Man turns to Nicholas and takes a battle ready stance. "Nicholas Santos, Kamen Rider Knight. You're on my target list." Without hesitating, Skull Man charges toward him.

Lurker
"Target List?" Nicholas said right before Skull Man charged towards him. Nicholas rolled out of Skull Man's path. Nicholas got up and struck a battle pose. "Alex... I know you are in there somewhere." Nicholas said as he drew the Sword from the Dark-Visor Zwei.

Nassuman LIVES!
Houhei's eyes narrowed at Ryusei after he was judged.

"You just don't get it do you? I didn't run because I was guilty!" He pointed to Ryusei's SP License, "It was because of that! The whole faulty Judgement system! It allowed someone who killed out of revenge to go free, ME! The Judgement system is too keyed into SPD's interests rather than Justice. I plan to blaze a trail of new Justice, Burning Justice!"

Houhei opened his Fire License and revealed that it had been re-wired.

"Ryusei, we in Fire Squad had one thing that no one else in SPD ever had. That was the fire within our souls. The fire that raged so brightly to bring REAL Justice to the Galaxy. I think that's why they're all dead. The SPD Judges were behind it!"

In Justice, We Trust!
"Hmmph, if that's really what you think then tell me...why did they decide to spare you? Why is it that that you weren't approved for deletion like you should've!? If the Judges were corrupt like you said...you would've gotten the X" Ryusei asks turning around to face him "Remember what Kruger taught you! He always said..."pursue criminals for many reasons...but NEVER make vengeance one of them"!" He says and takes in a deep breath to calm him down. "The judges spared you...because you've done more for SPD then could've asked of you!"

"I'm wasting my breath on you...the problem is...you Fire Squad guys are TOO fiery!" He says "You can continue to live a life on the run...or you can come with me...and I can help make your problem dissappear..what is it going to be?" He asks

Although...what Houhei said was true, he couldn't count how often the judges made a call that he just didn't like one bit.

Skull Man jumps in the air and throws a punch with his gauntlet equipped fist toward Nicholas.

Lurker
Nicholas got punched in the face by the Skull Man. The force from the punch sent him flying off the roof. Nicholas was falling down to his doom. He quickly drew his card and placed into his Dark-Visor Zwei.

ADVENT

Darkraider flew out of the reflection of a window several feet below Nicholas. Nicholas landed on Darkraider on time as Darkraider flew back up to the roof. As DarkRaider flew up back to where Nicholas was on the roof. Nicholas was standing on top of DarkRaider. "My turn." Nicholas said as he leaped off Darkraider and swings his sword downwards at Skull Man.

Skull Man steps out of the way, then grabs the blade of his sword and toss Nicholas, slamming him into the wall. He grabs his neck, pinning him to the wall. He takes out of his dagger, with the blade of the sticking out of his fist. He thrusts his dagger toward him.

Lurker
In a flash, Nicholas was slammed into a wall, hand grasped on his neck and with a pain on his side. Nicholas looked below him and saw that he was stabbed by Skull Man. Blood was slowly seeping out. Nichoals writhed in pain.