RSCC - The Great Race War of 2010: Brought to You by Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've said it a million times (including like 5:00am this morning...oops), but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You called the poor girl at 5 am to wish her a happy birthday? Wow...

Happy Birthday, Miaka!

No. XD

I sent her a text at 8:00am my time when I was getting ready to leave for class. Then I was like "OH SNAP!!!! What did I just do!?" XD But I don't think it bothered her. lol

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well, she hasn't killed you from afar yet, so you're probably ok. :p

Edit:

I keep trying to watch IWGP... But why does every female on this show have to be a moron??

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Because it's a Japanese show, no woman is normal! :D

Also, hanging out on the roof of one of the school buildings today with friends made me discover something. People think it's weird that 4 is my favorite number.

Also, hanging out on the roof of one of the school buildings today with friends made me discover something. People think it's weird that 4 is my favorite number.

Are a lot of your friends Asian? Because that would explain why they think it's weird.

Other than that, I can't think of any other reason why.

I usually like even numbers or perfect squares with the exception of 4. I have a lot of pain associated with that number. Even more so now than before.

Mad Skillz
Well, there's one who is Japanese, but I can understand why she would think it is cause of the whole death thing.

I guess it's because I just randomly brought it up. We were laying on some blankets looking at the clouds, talking about what they looked like as well as the fact the moon was still visible at 9AM and it looked kinda cool since it was huge and next to a building and then I randomly said the four thing.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. D: I mostly like it because I had severe OCD as a kid and something about it made it seem like the absolutely perfect number in every sense to me.

I don't like it because of the death thing too, but it's like literally related to death for me now. =/

Last year after my Dad died, I saw him in my room on February 4th. February 4th is also the first day of Chinese New Year and before I saw him, I had like this weirdo near-death experience thing. It felt like I was having heart probs in my sleep (either from grief or taking care of myself better or both) and it was the first time I could actually recall information on what I'd done that day. It was like I was "conscious", but I was outside of my body and trying to get back in. I don't usually ever have lucid dreams so that freaked the hell out of me. I felt like a pressure on my back too as I was trying to get back in to my body and when I finally woke up for real, everything was fine. It was just surreal because in my "dream" I was still in my room but it was like I could see what it looked like from the other side and I saw a single bright light and I didn't want to go there.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Wow, thats crazy. Ive had times where I felt like I was in the middle of sleep and awakeness but for some reason I could not move my body and/or like I couldnt breath or something like that. It would take some like willpower or something for me to pull out of it. Never understood what that was. I hear its something psychological though.

Whats this thing with the #4 and death? I may have heard of this but I can't recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.