Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Attack of the No Men - Talk Up!

In Justice, We Trust!
Surprised there's no discussion thread yet decent episode overall, but it feels like the whole No Men thing is just something they threw in at the last minute...

*Sigh* one more episode to go...

#MissionMiami
I loved the episode.

"How did you obtain the Power Armor?"

Kit: "Your mom made it for me"

"How do you activate the Power Armor?"

Kit: "You click your heels three times"

:rofl:

Man, Kit's so stupid, instead of henshininng while still infront of the building he should have gotten away, and after the battle he should have jumped into a mirror or atleast not de-henshin.

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, Kit's so stupid, instead of henshininng while still infront of the building he should have gotten away, and after the battle he should have jumped into a mirror or atleast not de-henshin.

I'm more curious about how he got out to begin with...

Is there any more on a season 2?

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Somebody forgot to put a poll.

Anyway, good episode. The best parts were the debut of human form Wrath, the Wing Knight vs. Wrath scene, and that hilarious moment when Kit was answering questions to the government. :laugh:

^I could suggest these for the polls if you like,

-Attacking with Full Badasseries
-The Attack was Made Well
-Decently Done
-I'm Wrecked by this.
-The Attack was nothing but a Scare Dare.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I love Kamen Rider.

I love the fact that Wang Bros who has brought Kamen Rider to America. I loved how Wang Bros handle this show and make it serious, just like PRiS-PRWF. I love the fact there is secret government in Kamen Rider show. I think Lightspeed Rescue had one, too.

This episode was awesome. The new human form for Wrath is badass.

Next episode is gonna be MORE badass. :castlerock:

Lurker
What do you mean "one more episode to go?" are they taking another freaking break?

didn't really like this episode as much as last weeks. only good part was Wrath vs. Wing Knight. & yes, having his sword puncture his wheel was clever. surprised that Xaviax/whatever his name is rides a cruiser bike instead of a sports bike like the others.

S

scikaiju

Not that I'm aware of, there's supposed to be new episodes through December