Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
Of the female persuasion?

Yup, we had a blast. Zombieland was awesome, then we went to Sushi Boat and walked around the mall for the rest of the time.

Is Othros no Inu fully subbed?? I'm only seeing 6 episodes..

All of it is subbed :eek:

Just finished Futatsu no Spica. Such a sad ending! Aoiblue, you really should watch it.

I'll put it on my list. I'm watching Ninkyo Helper right now and after that, finish the last ep. of Hancho, making it my 90th drama I've finished ^_^

Okay, so Ive watched the first 5 eps of Hana Yori Dango and am gonna watch the sixth one soon. Does that mean Im hooked on the show? lol

lol, I think you would be hooked once you get to the 2nd season and Movie.

I seriously need to start HYD. XD

Yes you do! I watched Last friends for you, now its your turn :p

I don't mind keeping that deal.

LJ doesn't have all the links for Othros no Inu...just 6 episodes...where can I find the rest?? Other than torrent?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I seriously need to start HYD. XD

Yeh dude. Its always been one of the s hearing references to it, so I decided to check it out. And its pretty damn good.
hows that I sort of passed by. But the more Arashi variety shows I saw, the more I kept

lol, I think you would be hooked once you get to the 2nd season and Movie.

I have a source that tells me that the 2nd Season blows chunks. And I trust my source with everything but my life. :thumbs:

LJ doesn't have all the links for Othros no Inu...just 6 episodes...where can I find the rest?? Other than torrent?

Found a link for ya.

http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2009/07/2009-drama-orthros-no-inu.html

Has all the eps there.

Raxbait: Hip
Oh so you already knew you were hooked? Now that I look back on it, I may have misread that >.>

It's Morphin Time
Yeh dude. Its always been one of the s hearing references to it, so I decided to check it out. And its pretty damn good.
hows that I sort of passed by. But the more Arashi variety shows I saw, the more I kept

What is HYD about 'cause if its good I will watch since i've been looking for new stuff to watch.

I started out watching Nya's othros no inu, but guess I'm gonna have to switch to querbeet since they are the only ones that have finished it.

&&&& I love this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkMcmrO6bAs[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.