Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I don't know guys... But yeah, Double is epic and full of WIN...

But some of my friends (seeing W 02) say that the Revolgarry, the whole fight scene with giant T-Rex Dopant was an ABUSE of CGI. (some say they didn't even put much effort on the effects) And I can't deny that what they say is true.... But...

IT'S BETTER THAN A PLASTIC BAT HANGING ON A STRING!!!

Agreed!:thumbs:

This just proves that Japan really needs to improve tokusatsu graphics if they were to provide more badasseries in their show. Again with the KRDK but this time I want to point out something. This time, that show really had around 0.5-1.5% CGI flaw as what my keen/ observant eyes witness such as: some of the explosions need to get more fiery appearance, some of those scenes where the Riders get in and out of the mirror, but mostly that didn't. Toei in W really needs to do the same with Kamen Rider W.

Rider Dodge
:D

I don't know guys... But yeah, Double is epic and full of WIN...

But some of my friends (seeing W 02) say that the Revolgarry, the whole fight scene with giant T-Rex Dopant was an ABUSE of CGI. (some say they didn't even put much effort on the effects) And I can't deny that what they say is true.... But...

IT'S BETTER THAN A PLASTIC BAT HANGING ON A STRING!!!

lol.. on decade, everyone was cussing the lack of CGI on kivahla.. now theyre pulling all the cards on the CGI and were still cussing.

ONORE DIKEI.... erm.. DABURU!!!

lol.. on decade, everyone was cussing the lack of CGI on kivahla.. now theyre pulling all the cards on the CGI and were still cussing.

ONORE DIKEI.... erm.. DABURU!!!

This just proves more that...

"GRAPHICS AFFECTS THE SHOW"

True? I think "YES!"

^I mean with the controls and stuff... It seems like a hollow thing for me... I dunno. But I wish they'd stop the CGI for this one... Phillip popping out from a CGI Revolgarry is Horrid... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.