Eye See You
I don't need to watch it to know that a post apocalyptic future and one of the best cast of characters we've had is better than talking Zords with anime voices and an entire cast of Gem and Gemmas.

Wow... wow..... People with attitudes like this actually exist?. Here, instead of watching that Queer as Folk 3 parter take a few minutes out of ur day and watch the Go-Onger version of this RPM episode so you don't make urself look retarded when saying one is better than the other WITHOUT HAVING EVEN SEEN THE GO-ONGER VERSION.

I hate Go-Onger but that 2 parter was one of the good things about it.

"So Fetch!"
"This is so much superior to that thing in which I have never seen and therefor cannot base an actual opinion in the first place..."

Seriously though, one should at least do more research before blasting something, "I've heard stories" is a horrendous excuse for flaming something.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Finally got around to watching it.

One word: CRAP!!!

It was just plain HORRIBLE! Truman shouldn't have given K a pardon, instead he should have just put her under house arrest until the Venjix situation blew over. You know...to keep face instead of making a ridiculous fool out of himself. Then again this is Colonel Mason "Lets save the human race by cowering like rats in a hole" Truman we're talking about here --.

BLEH! The Go-onger 2 parter was so much better.

Earning the Ancient Engine's respect >>>>>>>>>> Rushed Megazord fight and senseless footage use.

Oh and you could TOTALLY spot Speedor in Kishamoth's cockpit half-hidden by the ABCKids logo.

#MissionMiami
Finally got around to watching it.

One word: CRAP!!!

It was just plain HORRIBLE! Truman shouldn't have given K a pardon, instead he should have just put her under house arrest until the Venjix situation blew over. You know...to keep face instead of making a ridiculous fool out of himself. Then again this is Colonel Mason "Lets save the human race by cowering like rats in a hole" Truman we're talking about here --.

BLEH! The Go-onger 2 parter was so much better.

Earning the Ancient Engine's respect >>>>>>>>>> Rushed Megazord fight and senseless footage use.

Oh and you could TOTALLY spot Speedor in Kishamoth's cockpit half-hidden by the ABCKids logo.

:laugh:

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who noticed.

Bandito Shake Cometh
It was just plain HORRIBLE! Truman shouldn't have given K a pardon, instead he should have just put her under house arrest until the Venjix situation blew over. You know...to keep face instead of making a ridiculous fool out of himself.
House arrest? She holds herself in house arrest out of guilt for ending the flipping world. Truman wasn't making a fool out of himself, he was coming to his senses. She's presumably the only person who can maintain all of the Ranger tech and act as the mentor. You throw her in prison, the Dome and the city is gone forever. And that's his primary objective after all, protecting the last human city in existance.

Then again this is Colonel Mason "Lets save the human race by cowering like rats in a hole" Truman we're talking about here --.
What's the alternative? Before Beyond A Doubt, none of the rangers even knew where Venjix's base of operations was. Taking an offensive is not a smart move. There was an episode dedicated to Gem and Gemma learning how bad of an idea that is.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Still his main plan of survival is to simply holed up. Trying to LOCATE The enemy would have been a good first step.

Truman accused Doctor K of treason in front of the entire city with those wanted ads... she released the Venjix virus... wouldn't the population be plenty mad at her?! By saving face I didn't mean to US I meant to the population in general.

Anyway the whole episode was a two parter sandwiched into a single rushed mess.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I don't think anyone knows who Dr. K is. She almost never appears in public. There's no question it was rushed, I just wasn't bothered by it. I'm glad we got closure to the "I created Venjix" storyline Eddie never tied off.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It was a pretty lazy resolution though.

and man Alphabet Soup were pretty lame at disposing of their old tech. I mean not only was that completly environementally unresponsible, but anyone could just walk in there and steal top secret information from their old harddrives! Sheesh. Normally you wipe them clean and disasamble sensitive tech.

I guess fossilizing the train was good enough for 'em XD now there was some sentai shot in there that were completely pointless huh?