CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hey Miaka-chan! *hugs* Everyone!

I ate the hotel's Breakfeast Buffet on Tuesday, lunched at the ROM on Wednesday and had fish 'n chips on Thursday at 'Chippy's'. I had to go all the way to Korreatown for that one. I found a Bubble Tea place while looking for Chippy and had a mango green tea :D it was neat...too much ice though, made it had to get to the tapioca bubbles.

I went all over the zoo (well I didn't walk all the way to the far off Canadian domain though, didn't feel like I had the time). I got plenty of pictures of animals.

Getting there was loooooong. I left my hotel at 11:30 and only got to the zoo at 1 pm! Man Scarborough is kinda of a lame place :p

#MissionMiami
Hahahaha I'll have to remember that next time I travel. Any tips on how to exploit this advantage?

The simple stuff works.

"Hey, I'm from out of town and I'm not sure how I get to *insert name of destination*, can you help me out?"

"By the way, your really beautiful but I'm sure you get that alot"

"Maybe you could show me around sometime. Maybe Grab a cup of coffee and talk, you seem like a very interesting person."

Those are the Key lines. They never fail.

My belts talk.
The simple stuff works.

"Hey, I'm from out of town and I'm not sure how I get to *insert name of destination*, can you help me out?"

"By the way, your really beautiful but I'm sure you get that alot"

"Maybe you could show me around sometime. Maybe Grab a cup of coffee and talk, you seem like a very interesting person."

Those are the Key lines. They never fail.

You forgot the classic, "Mind if I reel you in?".

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm back from my little hop over to scenic Toronto :anime:

I am SO glad to be home... taking the train is fun but its also helluva long and playing the DS on the train gives me a headache and a mild case of nausea ><

I went to the Zoo, the ROM, the CN Tower and Casa Loma :D I bought a RPM Rev Morpher (not available in my province) and I went to the Silver Snail comic shop in search of Gargoyles comic (but found nothing sadly, what a ripoff... superhero fanboys!).

All in all a fun trip, would have been more fun with someone I guess. I'll have some pictures up at some point.

I'm glad you had a lot fun at Toronto. Welcome back, man.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I WANNA SEE TORONTO PICS!!11

Sure... when I have the time to dump the whole lot of them on my computer. I also need to cut out the lame ones that are too blurry and stuff. I want to get prints of them.

Casa Loma was pretty neat. Did you know the Allies developped the first sonar in secret in the Casa Loma stables? The only thing keeping the tourists away from a secret military laboratory in the carriage room was a 2$ padlock and a sign with something like 'Construction underway, we apologize for the inconvenience'. The city wasn't even aware of it!