Raxbait: Hip
Dammit, I wanted start off with Ultra Q >_<
I'll still buy that.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
all 39 episodes + the Ultraman Revive subbed and dubbed for that price. Its a steal yo.

Mr. Kamen Rider
that dvd is Ultraman.

Ultra Q has never touched American soil.

There is a single English-dubbed episode out there. Somebody else probably knows the story behind that one.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/ultraqrare/watch/v8250465RjeZ5t3

Ultraman's great, though I'll admit that after the outstanding Tiga/Dyna/Gaia run, everything has been kind of hit-or-miss with me. The last few movies are excellent (especially 8 Ultra Bros.) Max is top 3 material and has what I consider to be my single favorite Ultraman episode ever, so you know how I feel about that. Mebius is great too. Cosmos and Nexus were good, just not my thing. They're examples of the "I like these, but I can admit they're not made for me" syndrome.

Most of the other stuff is alright. I want to like Ultra Galaxy thingy (because it highlights two of Ultraman's strongest attributes: flexibility of the format, and the monsters) but I'd need to sit down and watch it all through, and I have enough trouble just trying to make time for Rider these days. Ultra Seven Evolution makes me wish Tsuburaya issued a public apology for it, but that's another story. :p And I haven't seen Ultra Seven X, though I kinda want to see the last episode just because I know you-know-who shows up.

dont watch nexus unless you are a die hard fan because once you see it you will think its boring

untrue.

i am not a hard core fan, even though i watched it as a kid in the 70s. Nexus was my first interaction SINCE then and i LOVED it.

Until this thread, hell this post i never knew it wasn't part of continuity. I started watching Mebius and havent really watched more since there are no more downloads on TV Nihon. why they stopped subbing it i dont know.

Another Climax
I have nothing against Ultraman.

In fact he technically is my earliest experience of Japanese culture, as it was a rental of a Ultraman cartoon/anime video that is my earliest experience outside of playing Nintendo games.

Obviously it left a positive impression, so much so, that I didn't hate (even enjoyed an episode or two) any of the Ultraman dubs with crappy jokes that appeared on Fox.