Another Climax
Dude, we all know he was lusting after Hajime this whole time. :laugh:

Naw, Kenzaki if he can be accused of anything is pan-sexual, whoever needs saving he will immediately do so with his biggest thrill being those that are REALLY screwed. It just happened that Hajime was one of the most screwed by circumstance/fate in the series.

And besides Hajime was the resident Pedo-bear of the show and shown extremely as such in the Missing Ace movie.

Now Demonic
On episode 30, show is slowing down a bit, the past few episodes were glorious, but damn it this new storyline with the cook that looks exactly like Chalice, and rival cooking schools, and forbidden love regarding characters that aren't even in the main cast?

Wow, way to kill the steam built in the last few eps in a major way.

Lurker
i love Blade! I LOOOOOOOOOVE THE EFFIN' SERIES! Its awesome from start to finish, loved the playing card concept of the riders, loved the plot, loved the characters, loved how every rider was very well written and they all felt important, and the final episode was INCREDIBLE!

the only thing that was...weird was the "thing" between Hajime and Amane...i mean, if thats not pedophilia, i dont know what it is.

However, Agito is still the best Kamen Rider series in the whole history of... men in suits

Mad Skillz
On episode 30, show is slowing down a bit, the past few episodes were glorious, but damn it this new storyline with the cook that looks exactly like Chalice, and rival cooking schools, and forbidden love regarding characters that aren't even in the main cast?

Wow, way to kill the steam built in the last few eps in a major way.

Well I always thought this happened because this was around the time the head writers switched.

Would like to change his avatar
Well I always thought this happened because this was around the time the head writers switched.

I think it was just Inoue trying too hard to be "quirky" once again. He delivered some odd Blade episodes even before the writer switch. All of his episodes were just random, oddball, out of place. I liked the idea of the Kiryu character, but I always thought those episodes stuck out compared to the style Blade was going for. Blade was trying to take itself seriously and...along comes a dude with a robot arm killing people. Inoue's obsessed with people losing arms...

And then, just a few episodes away from the finale, Inoue wastes time with those really bizarre episodes involving the main four trying to discover the Undead impersonating each of them by squirting fruit into each others eyes...what?

But 29 and 30 were the worst of what he did for the show. Brutal, brutal episodes. I think he was just trying to bring humor to an otherwise humorless show, but he went about it in the wrong ways.