Eye See You
The only 2 things I hated:

1. Too much sillyness.
2. Hana's adult actress leaving the show.

God, another one of these?

OK, so who wants the bat and who wants the mace? Let's go beat the dead horse in the back again.

There is no dead horse anymore. Only a bloodstain and a senile eyewitness who says the horse once existed.

Harumph.
Well...it could have been better I agree.

As a Rider series, it ranks very low on my list. But it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, and it did entertain me for a while.

Oh, and cool shameless advertising bro.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
I don't think people give a crap why other people hated a show or not. Especially with Den-O and Go-Onger, it gets old. Fast.

(Lol, I just realized both shows had -O in them...xD )

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I loved, loved Kamen Rider Den-O. There is only one thing I didn't like... the actress who played as the Adult Hana, she left the show.

But hey, I don't mind kid Hana in the show anyway. Doesn't matter.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Well, one's obvious.........Kotohana. I hated that 'lil brat w/ a passion!!! Am I the only one that think's Momotaro's ego was a we bit annooying? Ore Sanmy ass I say! ( Hides in trench, preparing for Den-O lovers to flame this post. )

God, another one of these?

OK, so who wants the bat and who wants the mace? Let's go beat the dead horse in the back again.

The Den-O lovefest threads are just as bad, if not worse. There the hating is directed toward Den-O haters or anyone who dares say a bad word against it.

The morale here is that the fad known as Den-O needs to stop getting so much attention at the expense of other, better shows. It's so ironic how the least quality work of Kobayashi, as far as toku is concerned, is the one that anyone ever talks about anymore.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The morale here is that the fad known as Den-O needs to stop getting so much attention at the expense of other, better shows. It's so ironic how the least quality work of Kobayashi, as far as toku is concerned, is the one that anyone ever talks about anymore.

Fang, this is why this thread (and the "like about Den-O" thread) BOTH needs to be closed.

Like I said before, if you hate a series so much, don't create a thread about how much you hate it........that will just create more attention towards the series you hate. As a result, giving attention towards a series you hate........WILL MAKE YOU HATE IT MORE

P.S. Kiva is still better than this series :p

like a SPINNING WHEEL
The Den-O lovefest threads are just as bad, if not worse. There the hating is directed toward Den-O haters or anyone who dares say a bad word against it.

Dude. Don't get me wrong, I highly respect your opinion, but just because you don't like a show it doesn't mean it needs to stop getting so much attention. It's different, it's unique. You can't really compare it to series such as Kuuga or Agito.