Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
You could also biol it down to the fact that in the end the only people Toei is pushing for are fat, overweight shut ins who spend their days on the internet poking other shut ins with metaphorical sticks; young children who are too stupid to realize that theoretically a giant spider would collapse under it's own weight and has no business spewing webbing out of it's mouth when it should be spewing it from its bum (which in retrospect sounds more enjoyable); and retarded foreigners who seem to believe that Japan is the land of milk and honey and not the overpriced, rape-tastic **** hole it really is. So in order to keep said groups coming back they give us plots drilled with more holes that a Swedish hooker and characters with actions so mind boggling you'll actually believe a man with a grandmother fetish can summon a metal stinkbug from the distant future to allow him to go back to the past. Which makes perfect sense until you realize he could go back to before all the **** went down and make history right, or until you realize that there is NO explanation on how a fucking time traveling bug was made from a future that should be destroyed because they had no time traveling bug and therefore lost, except they built a bug and sent it back.
And then there is the promise that next season will be better because now we've color coded everything!
yeah I said it.

Parallel universe?

Oh and I'm gonna get my char stay in the castle until shinken world cuz i'm lazy,not like it will affect anyone.

Lurker
God I didn't realize how much fun that was.
Okay, soemone give me soemthing else to talk about.

Screw story, screw plot, sell toys, simple enough. If you want to see how an anniversary is done right...stick with Tsuburaya, hell, it's where Toei lifts most of their "ideas" from these days anyways.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just waiting for Tiger and Kaji to post so we can get things moving along.

I hope we can finish this world soon, I REALLY wanna get started on Shinken no Sekai

Status
Not open for further replies.